Sold Out — Yes! There Will be Vegan Options
***UPDATE: As of 4/12 this event is 100% sold out! No tickets available at the door!***
The answer every vegan has been asking is finally here: Yes, there will be Vegan Options!
Enjoy a 12-course menu of vegan samples from savory to dessert options on Friday, April 26 at the Hills Market Downtown.
The Chefs at Hills Downtown alongside Willowbeez, PattyCake Bakery, Destination Donuts and Too Good Eats will be serving sample bites with every tasting guaranteed to be vegan.
Vegans, vegetarians and foodies won’t want to miss out on the special evening of a wonderful food tasting event.
Pre-sale tickets are $25 per person and include all 12 vegan appetizers.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip served with toasted Pita
- Rice & Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms with Vegan Parmesan Breadcrumb Topping
- Macaroni & Cheese
- “Chick’n” Salad Tea Sandwiches
- BBQ Eggplant and Cornbread with Vegan Butter
- Wu’ nah Melt – Willowbeez Tuna melt: Jackfruit tuna melt served atop toasted rosemary sourdough, Roma tomato slice and baby spinach.
- Fried Cauliflower Rice with Veggies and Tofu Scramble
- Vegetable Sushi with Spicy Vegan Mayo and Tempura Crunch
- Fluffernutter Peanut Butter Vegan Marshmallow Sandwiches
- Too Good Eats Fruit and Veggie Popsicles
- Pastries from Patty Cake Bakery
- Treats from Destination Donuts
Infused water will be provided, with a cash bar onsite for additional purchases.
Hills Market Downtown will donate 5 percent of store sales from the day to Eat, Purr, Love Cafe who will be onsite with promotional items for sale. Alcohol or tobacco sales will be exempt from donations.
Hill Market Downtown is located at 95 N Grant Ave, Columbus, OH 43215.