Our City Online

Civics / Politics

Watch The First Presidential Debate, LIVE

Walker Evans Walker Evans
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

NBC News is streaming tonight’s first Presidential debate LIVE via YouTube, which makes it easy for anyone across the country to watch, regardless of whether or not you have regular tv access anymore. We’ll be following along with the debate here at CU, so be sure to tune in live for ongoing discussion, starting at 9pm.

Update: 9/26 9:24pm — Click here to keep tabs on fact checking live, via Politifact.com.

As of today, the presidential race has tightened considerably, with polling aggregate site FiveThirtyEight projecting a 54.8 percent likelihood of Hillary Clinton winning over Donald Trump’s 45.2 percent.

presidential-race-01

presidential-race-02

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Tags:

politics categories

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!