University Area Features Many Dining Changes
Columbus Restaurant Blog wrote University Area Features Many Changes
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Nearly a dozen restaurants have opened, closed or changed locations in the Ohio State University area in the past several months.
– The opening of the much-expanded Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar (N. High Street and Lane Avenue)
– B-dubs has been torn down and will be replaced with a Panda Express
– Roc-A-Fellas, A Taste of New York, has opened a pizza parlor at 1944 N. High St.
– Insomnia Cookies is getting ready to open at 1874 N. High St.
– Noodles & Company has opened a unit at 2124 N. High St.
– mom and pop restaurant Diaspora is featuring Korean and other Asian cuisine close by at 2118 N. High St
– Cajun chef Johnny Oak has opened Johnny Oak’s Po Boy & Shrimp Shack at 2348 N. High St.
– Indian restaurant Curry & Kabab has started doing business at 2412 N. High St.
– Inta Juice has opened at 1585 N. High St.
– the campus-area closings of Steak n Shake at 1918 N. High St.