The List: Top 10 Liquor Brands Sold in Ohio in 2015
For three years in a row, Ohio drinkers have voted with their wallets and picked Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey as the number one spirit in the lands, based upon total amount purchased. Whiskey dominated the list overall, taking the top three spots.
Changes in the top 10 list this year include Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey jumping up into second place from fourth last year, Tito’s Handmade Vodka jumping up into the 9th place spot, and Jagermeister falling out of the Top 10.
The Top 10 best selling brands of 2015 can be found below:
- Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey – 379,492 gallons
- Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey – 298,406 gallons
- Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey – 291,609 gallons
- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum – 288,676 gallons
- Bacardi Superior Light Rum – 287,901 gallons
- Smirnoff Vodka – 283,801 gallons
- Absolut Vodka – 272,521 gallons
- Black Velvet Canadian Whiskey – 266,670 gallons
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka – 259,328 gallons
- Kamchatka Vodka – 250,578 gallons
For more information, visit www.com.ohio.gov.
To find out more about how the liquor industry grew in Ohio as a whole, CLICK HERE.