Tip Top Launches Weekend Brunch Offerings
Starting this weekend, Tip Top Kitchen & Cocktails will be offering a Saturday and Sunday brunch menu between 11am and 4pm. The menu includes a few items that are destined to become favorites, such as the Blue Ribbon Breakfast Skillet (pot roast mixed with eggs, potatoes, and other toppings), Sweet Potato Hash served with blacked eyed peas, and Apple Cinnamon Pancakes.
Everything on the brunch menu ranges from $7 to $9 and many items contain local seasonal ingredients such as Ohio-grown tomatoes, onions, spinach, bell peppers, and cheeses. Read on to browse the full menu.
TIP TOP BRUNCH MENU
ORIGINALS (add ham, bacon or sausage to any meal for a dollar more)
- Big Breakfast Burrito: A whole wheat tortilla filled with red bean hummus, eggs, cheddar and jack cheese, sour cream and onions. Comes with a side of hash browns. $8
- Blue Ribbon Breakfast Skillet: Tip Top’s famous pot roast dredged in ancho chile and mixed with red potatoes. Served with two scrambled eggs, cheese sauce, sour cream and green onions on top. $9
- Comfort Quesadilla: Scrambled eggs, Swiss cheese and avocado folded into a grilled whole wheat tortilla. Comes with a side of hash browns. $8
- Sal’s Big Mess: a bed of hash browns rest beneath, two biscuits smothered in our house made sausage gravy and topped with scrambled eggs. $9
- Sweet Potato Hash and Black Eyed Peas: Diced sweet potatoes, onions, black eyed peas, bell peppers, jalapeno, cilantro and thyme all grilled together in perfect harmony. Also comes with two scrambled eggs! $8
- Breakfast Sandwich: Fried egg, American cheese and choice of bacon or sausage on a pretzel roll with side of hash browns. $7
- Easy mornin’: Two scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon or sausage and choice of toast. $7
- French Toast: Two freshly battered slices of French toast with two eggs and bacon or sausage. $8
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes: Three home made apple cinnamon pancakes served w/ two eggs and bacon or sausage. $8
OMELETS $8 Come with hash brown potatoes (Add any cheese or veggie for fifty cents)
- Eggs from Hell: Chase your hangover with this concoction of eggs, spicy giardinera, tomatoes and jack cheese.
- Western: Ham, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes and jack cheese
- Ham ‘n Cheese: Loads of ham cheddar and jack cheese
- Opa!: Spinach, tomatoes, black olive and feta
- Cheese Please: Three eggs, cheddar, jack, Swiss and provolone
- Ohio Farmers do it best: A bounty of fresh tomatoes, onions, spinach, bell peppers cheddar and jack cheese
Visit www.TipTopColumbus.com for more information.