The Top 20 Columbus Underground Articles of 2018
2018 was a big year in Columbus for a wide variety of reasons. There was good news, bad news, and everything in between. And while sometimes the most popular news articles aren’t always the most important ones, we feel that we can provide a pretty solid summary of the year by showcasing our top 20 stories based upon readership.
Below, you’ll find those articles, in order. Let’s count down and revisit the Top 20 articles of the year.
20. A Change in Course For The Scioto Peninsula Plan
19. Chain Brewery Doesn’t Hold Up on High Street
18. Unique Artistic Experience Announced
17. Short North Staple to Double in Size
16. Columbus Continues to Grow Rapidly
15. Hottest Neighborhoods Revealed
14. Initial Foodie Lineup Unveiled at Food Hall…
13. …And A First Look Inside The Same Spot
12. Brewery District Restaurant Renovation Scrapped
11. Another Food Hall Concept Coming in 2019
Pages: 1 2