The List: Top 10 Liquor Brands Sold in Ohio in 2014
For the second year in a row, Jack Daniels has won the hearts (and stomachs) of Ohioans as the number one liquor in terms of sales. Over the past two years, whiskeys and rums have generally inched up the list a bit while vodkas have slid further down. In 2012, Kamchata Vodka was the #1 spirit on the list, which has dropped down to eighth place this year.
The Top 10 best selling brands of 2014 can be found below:
- Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey – 364,060 gallons
- Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey – 292,772 gallons
- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum – 278,535 gallons
- Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey – 277,171 gallons
- Absolut Vodka – 272,987 gallons
- Bacardi Superior Light Rum – 271,429 gallons
- Smirnoff Vodka – 262,461 gallons
- Kamchatka Vodka – 261,149 gallons
- Jagermeister – 235,016 gallons
- Black Velvet Canadian Whiskey – 228,024 gallons
To find out more about how the liquor industry grew in Ohio as a whole, CLICK HERE.
For more information, visit www.com.ohio.gov.