The Best Beer in Columbus of 2015
Columbus is filled with great local breweries. In fact, our readers have already decided the Top 10 breweries of the year in the 2015 readers survey. But when it comes to individual beers, there’s a lot fewer things to take into consideration. Gone are the thoughts about the ambiance of a brewery’s bar setting, and instead, it’s just all about the beer. To that end, our readers picked CBC’s Bodhi as the top beer in the city. The company’s popular Double IPA has been decorated with national medals from the Great American Beer Festival, and holds a “World Class” score of 98 out of 100 at BeerAdvocate.com. Bodhi isn’t bottled, so you’ve got to seek it out in kegs, making it a bit more difficult to find that CBC’s other beers, but well worth the effort.
For more information, visit www.columbusbrewing.com.
Top 12 Columbus Beers of 2015:
- Bodhi — Columbus Brewing Company
- IPA — Columbus Brewing Company
- 1862 Ale — Land Grant Brewery Company
- Stiff Arm — Land Grant Brewery Company
- Greenskeeper — Land Grant Brewery Company
- Humulus Nimbus — Seventh Son Brewing Co
- American Strong Ale — Seventh Son Brewing Co
- Musk of the Minotaur — Hoof Hearted Brewing
- Creeper — Columbus Brewing Company
- Beard Crumbs — Land Grant Brewery Company
- Blood Thirst Wheat — Barley’s Brewing Company
- Bitter Ex — Ill Mannered Brewing Co
Note: Our “Best of 2015″ lists are published as the result of our annual reader survey/poll.