Nine New Stores Coming To Easton This Summer & Fall
Easton Town Center will continue to evolve this year with an incoming mix of new stores in locations spread throughout the lifestyle shopping center. All combined, this announcement includes nine new retailers opening in over 40,000 square feet of space.
One of the new stores will be the fourth location for Red Giraffe Designs, a Columbus-based retailer that originally started in the Short North Arts District. Another new store arriving this fall is the LEGOLAND Discovery Center, which was originally announced earlier this year.
The other seven stores include:
- Seabolt & Company – A Columbus-based skincare company.
- Marine Layer – A men’s and women’s clothing company from San Francisco.
- Koko Tea Salon & Bakery – A Columbus-based cupcake and tea shop.
- Scout & Molly’s Boutique – A women’s clothing boutique.
- Indochino – A men’s formal suit shop, opening its first Ohio showroom.
- Lovesac – A home furnishings company that sells “The World’s Most Comfortable Seat™”.
- The Blowout Bar – A Columbus-based style salon, opening its fourth location at Easton.
“Easton Town Center literally has something for everyone – from stylish Millennials to their fashionable moms, dads and grandparents,” said Jennifer Peterson, Chief Executive of Easton. “We are proud that of our more than 230 retailers and restaurants, 97 of them are locally-created brands or the only one you can find in central Ohio.”
For more information, visit www.eastontowncenter.com.