NBC 4 Reveals Columbus’ Dangerous Intersections
NBC4i.com wrote NBC 4 Reveals Columbus’ Dangerous Intersections
Friday, Oct 03, 2008
By Donna Willis
A comprehensive traffic study conducted by the Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission, or MORPC, determined there are five intersections where drivers should exercise additional caution.
1. Hamilton Road and East Livingston Avenue on the city’s East Side.
2. Chatterton or Refugee roads and Noe-Bixby Road on the city’s Southeast Side.
3. Clime or Frank roads and Harrisburg Pike on the city’s West Side.
4. Cleveland Avenue and Morse Road on the city’s North Side.
5. Georgesville Road and Sullivant Avenue on the city’s West Side.
MORPC’s findings came after studying traffic volume, number of injury accidents and fatal accidents and the amount of property damage done near an intersection.
No surprise here. They’re all suburban, major arterial intersections. There’s a handy google map in the link.