18 More Local Gifts in This Week’s Holiday Shopping Guide
We are getting down to the last couple of editions of the Holiday Shopping Guide. So far, we’ve given you 80 gift ideas! Hopefully you’ve found something for everyone on your list. This weekend has lots of opportunities for you to find gifts made by hand, and be sure to stop in Elm & Iron, the presenting sponsor of our Holiday Shopping Guide.
1. Whiskey River Soap Co’s Candles, $22 for a 17 oz candle. Produced in Granville and available at Peabody Papers.
2. Rock & Roll Prayer Candles, $15 each, available at What the Rock?! and made locally by Kristan Taylor.
3. Fused Glass Tic Tac Toe Boards, $42. Made in Montana and available at pm gallery.
4. Custom Beard Care Kit (Any 1 Beard Oil Scent + Any 1 Utility Wash Brick + Beard Balm Slider), $34.99 at Cliff Original.
5. Cat Lady for Life tote bag, $20 and made by Emily McDowell, and Ohio State Parks Checklist Print, $20 for 11″x17″ print, both available at Wholly Craft!
6. Holiday Partyware Hostess Gifts, vintage inspired, $6 each at Surprise Modern Party + Cocktail Goods.
7. Pink Varios Stripe Tie, $19 and Wood Inlay Tie Clip, $15, available at Pursuit.
8. Brackish Feather Bow Ties, $165-$220. Hand made in Charleston, SC from ethically sourced feathers and available at SAMSON…A Men’s Emporium.
10. Spice blends: Mull Madness – $5.00; 6:1:4 – $5.00; Netflix and Chili – $5.50 by Falcon and Flash spice company, available at the Westgate Business Works Pop-Up Shop at 13 North Westmoor Ave 43204.
11. Raw Honey Cleanser with Charcoal, $32 and Buffing Grains, $30, raw and organic skincare products by balm.
12. Wolf’s Ridge Brewing Experience Package, $50. Includes: women’s or men’s t-shirt, $25 gift card, 2 glasses, 6 – pack or 4-pack of your choosing. Pickup in store only. Also, Bandanas, $8 each at Wolf’s Ridge Brewing.
13. Palomino Blackwing Grand Piano Box Gift Set, $59.99 features your choice of 10 Palomino Blackwing, Palomino Blackwing 602 or Palomino Blackwing Pearl pencils inside of a sleek, velvet-lined, black Grand Piano box and The Appointed Workbook, $21.99 – rethink the spiral notebook! Both available at Robert Mason Co.
15. Player Three snapsuit, $19.99 and Mysterio predicts your baby’s future (t-shirt), $14.99 both available at Bink Davies.
16. Framed perler bead art by PerlerTricks, starting at $20 and available at Craftin’ Outlaws on December 10.
17. The Simpsons 25th Anniversary, minis in blind boxes, $11.99 each at Rivet.
18. Botanical Body Spritz, from $12. 100% natural, plant botanical body spritz. Hand-crafted using a unique blend of essential oils, find them at Under Aurora at Craftin’ Outlaws on December 10.
Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2016 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit them at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville. Every time you step inside their doors, you’ll be sure to find an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories, and décor to reimagine your own space, or to help you give the most unique gifts. For more information, visit elmandiron.com. For more information, visit elmandiron.com.