Holiday Shopping Guide 2017 – Last Minute Gift Ideas
Happy Holidays! For anyone that is still in need of gift ideas, here’s our last edition of the Holiday Shopping Guide. Thanks to Elm & Iron for presenting the guide, visit them in Clintonville and Easton for an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories, and décor. Additional support is provided by Trapped Columbus, take a break with a holiday themed escape room challenge! There’s one more Wrap it up Saturdaze happening at Dress for Success in the Short North if you need your gifts wrapped!
1. Printable gift certificate to Sweet Treats Dessert Festival, $15-$25. Until December 24 at 10 a.m., ticket buyers can add a printable gift certificate to their order. Just use the “Add-on Gift Certificate” option when purchasing your tickets and you will receive a printable PDF gift certificate perfect for printing! *You must have a ticket to go with the printable certificate for entry into the event, Available on CU’s Eventbrite.
2. Drawing Without Dignity, $24.99. An Adult Party Game Of Uncensored Sketches, available at VGMX, Video Game and Music Exchange.
3. LorAnn Oils, various flavors, $2.49 each. For flavorings, icings, and more. Available at North Market Spices.
4. Sparrow Lane Vinegars, $11.99 each, available at Little Eater Produce & Provisions in North Market.
5. Marvel Graphic Comic Boxes, around $50, available at Comic Town. Special deals running December 22, 23, 24.
6. iPad Cases, $45. Handmade by Amish women in Ohio, available at City Folk’s Farm Shop.
7. “Oh Deer” Plate, $12. Oh Deer Plate measures 10″ L X 6 3/4″ W. Cute holiday gift, available at Elm & Iron.
8. Argenta Salad Servers, $48. Gift beautiful serveware, available at Quinci Emporium.
9. Molton Brown Infusing Eucalyptus Stimulating Body Polisher, $50, available at Jacob Neal Home Collection.
10. BOHINDI Meditation Bracelet Kit, $25. An Intentional DIY Meditation Bracelet kit to be used with your favorite essential oils that inspires you to pause, breathe and realign with your deepest intentions, available at BOHINDI.
11. THATCH Constellation Necklace, $172. Sterling Silver Pendant on 14k Gold Fill 18″ chain and Diamond Star, available at Ladybird.
12. Bird Seed Houses, prices vary. Available at Urban Home & Garden at Easton.
13. Funko Pops, $12 and up. Huge assortment, available at Big Fun Columbus.
14. The Tart Peach, handmade lipsticks, $20 each. Available at The Hills Market Downtown (find them at the checkout).
15. Matches, Merry & Bright, $3.99 per box. Available at Fourth Home.
16. Gift art! $1,750. Leroy Neiman, Clubhouse Turn, 1975, 38″ x 36″. Signed and numbered limited serigraph from the edition of 300, available at Beakerloo.
Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2017 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit Elm & Iron at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville and at 4170 Easton Gateway Dr, Columbus, OH 43219 in Easton. Every time you step inside their doors, you’ll be sure to find an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories, and décor. For more information, visit elmandiron.com.
Additional support for the Holiday Shopping Guide is provided by Trapped Columbus. And there you have it! Nearly 100 gift ideas from local shops for you! Have a wonderful holiday and thank you for reading and supporting our Holiday Shopping Guide. If you get one of the gifts, or stop in a store after reading the guide, be sure to let them know you saw it on CU!
Thanks to all of our sponsors for this year’s Holiday Shopping Guide:
Presenting Sponsor: Elm & Iron
Supporting Sponsor: Trapped Columbus
Buckeye Lake Winery
Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
Columbus Escape Room
Das KaffeeHaus von Frau Burkhart
Franklin County Children Services and Make A Wish
Franklin Park Conservatory
German Village Society
Glenn Avenue Soap Company
Le Meridien Columbus, The Joseph
Music Go Round
Short North Alliance
South Village Grille
Square One Salon
The Top Steakhouse
You Gotta Know Columbus
Can’t see the links above? Please check if you have an ad blocker turned on and then whitelist ColumbusUnderground.com so you can see our partners and continue to support CU!