Holiday Shopping Guide – Another Set of Over Twenty Local Gift Ideas
Another showcase of the best local gift ideas in Columbus in this week’s Holiday Shopping Guide! We’ve got local gift ideas coming every Friday through December 21st to help you find the best in shopping local to make your holidays special. We are thrilled to keep sharing what the local gift scene in Columbus has for you! The 2018 Holiday Shopping Guide is presented by Middle West Spirits. Helping customers celebrate life holidays in the Middle West with a glass of OYO Vodka, Vim & Petal Gin, or Middle West Whiskey. Additional support is provided by the Short North Arts District. Shop the Short North Arts District this weekend during the Holiday Hop, District Tree Lighting, & Holiday Hop Pop-Up Shop on Saturday.
1. Little Cloud Babies, own a little piece of art by locally famous artist Dana Lynn Harper. $35 each at Glean.
2. 2019 WoodType Desk Calendar, a classic letterpress Desk Calendar inspired by Igloo’s antique wood type collection, adds a touch of old school sophistication to any office or home. $28 at Igloo Letterpress.
3. Craft Maple Syrup Collection from Bissell Maple Farm in Northeast Ohio. A gourmet maple syrup line rich with character and bold flavors that provides a one-of-a-kind maple experience. $19.99 at Giant Eagle Market District in Grandview Yard.
4. Branche Silk Pillowcases & Eye Mask. Branche products are based on the natural healing and restorative properties of silk to provide luxurious pampering and rejuvenating sleep experiences. $42 and up at Jacob Neal Home Collection.
5. Handmade tic tac toe board. Ethical tic-tac-toe travel set crafted by fairly paid artisans in India from sustainably harvested rosewood. $24 at Global Gifts.
6. Order one, two or all three of Scott Woods’ books directly, signed and everything. PayPal $20 for any one, $35 for any 2, or $40 for all 3! Shipping included. The handling is free. All signed to you or designated giftee. PayPal to [email protected]
7. Sprinkle Positivity Confetti Candle Set, by Natalie Keller Pariano. Line up all three of NatterDoodle’s signature scents so that they read: Sprinkle Positivity Confetti and bask in their warm light and delectable fragrances! $47.99 at NatterDoodle.
8. Sueded Hobo, Perfect everyday tote with detachable inner bag in vegan leather. Additional colors available. $64 at Clover On High.
9. Maker’s Keep from CocoKnits. Keep metal bits and tools close at hand with the silicone slap bracelet sporting a brushed steel-plated magnet. $20 at Yarn It & Haberdashery.
10. Pre-owned Diamond Pendant Necklace, a classic pre-owned diamond solitaire pendant crafted in 14K white gold and graced with a round brilliant diamond weighing 0.28 carats, E in color, and SI2 in clarity. $500 at STORE 5a.
11. Hollywood Cocktail Shaker, a brushed stainless steel shaker is covered in a rich Italian hand-stained leather that really makes it special. A removable shaker makes washing easy. $145 at Bosca.
12. Champagne Ornament, featuring Brut Champagne, $15 at Vernacular Home.
13. Christmas Tree Ceramic Pitcher, a white ceramic pitcher adorned with a pattern of various styles of Christmas Trees, $42 at Fourth Home.
14. Vim & Petal Gin, a Modern American Style Dry Gin from Middle West. Originally distilled dry gin, small batch, all natural. 42% alcohol by volume (84 proof). Contact Middle West for pricing.
15. Pipey Friends, a unique gift supporting local artist Jesse Neubauer, $15-$20.
16. Gold Vermeil & Enamel Jewelry, by artist Mark Poulin. Reversible hand-cast vermeil jewelry featuring vitreous enamel on both sides. A must have modern piece featuring two different looks in one! A variety of styles and colors are available. $70-$110 at The Smithery: artist made goods.
17. Local Artisan Food Gift Boxes, a holiday box full of specialty food items and provisions crafted by Ohio artisans. Choose from a selection of pre-wrapped, carefully curated boxes (like our breakfast in bed box or ultimate food lover box) or select your own items and they will wrap them up. $30-$75 at Little Eater.
18. Unicorn Pillows, Locally handmade unicorn pillow – 18″ x 18″. $34 at State & Third.
19. Hand Blown Glass Snowmen, with different colored scarves. By artist Matt Takacs. $28 at Glass Axis.
20. Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Box, Pick from an assortment of milk chocolate, dark chocolate or mixed chocolate caramels and sea-salt caramels including: Bali Pyramid, Himalayan Pink, Cyprus Mediterranean Flake, Hiwa Kai, Hawaiian Alae, Sel Gris de Guerande. $26.99 at Kilwins Dublin.
21. Colorful Macrame Wall Hanging, by artist Sarah Harste. $55-$225 at Sarah Harste Weavings.
Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2018 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Middle West Spirits. Helping customers celebrate life holidays in the Middle West with a glass of OYO Vodka, Vim & Petal Gin, or Middle West Whiskey.
Visit Middle West at 1230 Courtland Avenue, Columbus, OH 43201. For more information, visit middlewestspirits.com.
Additional support for the Holiday Shopping Guide is provided by The Short North Arts District.
We’ll have more ideas for you next Friday, December 7. Happy Shopping!