Holiday Shopping Guide 2016 – Week Two
Have you been enjoying Columbus Underground’s Holiday Shopping Guide? This weekend, take advantage of Black Friday and Small Business Saturday deals in the Short North and more! Thanks once again to Elm & Iron for being the presenting sponsor of our shopping guide. Make plans to stop by their Holiday Open House in Clintonville for special holiday sales and refreshments on Saturday, December 3, 2016, from 10am to 6pm.
1. Celestial Cocktail Glasses, $30 at Quinci Emporium. Make a statement with this beautiful and unique glasses.
2. Harry Potter themed gift items, prices vary at Lulu’s Sweet Shop in Westerville.
3. A Totally Stellar Coloring Book by Creative Babes, $10. Available online and at Wholly Craft. With every sale, one book is donated to Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
4. Moisturizing Hair Butter, $13.39 by Naturally Smitten, available online and at Walmart & Sally Beauty. An excellent sealant for natural hair, moisturizing hair butter provides hydration and shine without weighing down your natural crown. Developed by local entrepreneur Tasha Branham.
5. Jeni’s x Intelligentsia House Coffee Kit, $32, available online.
6. The Resurrectionist SUPER BLACK limited edition polish set, $140. A retrospective of SUPER BLACK’s limited edition monthly polishes – all the colors of the month for 2016 presented as the bad bitch of SUPER BLACK gift sets. Available online.
7. Reclaimed Wooden Deer Wine Rack, $40. Available at Trove Warehouse.
8. Genuine Leather Beer Holster, $35 and Wool Crossbody Bag, starting at $200 (custom item that takes a couple of weeks), by Branch Line Leather Co. Available online or at Craftin’ Outlaws on December 10th.
9. Ceramic Cacti, sold separately, $18 each. Available at Vernacular, all 3 locations.
10. Fiestaware Cast Iron, starting at $90. Available at Moxie’s Gifts, Candy and Party Room.
11. WingLights Fixed – Direction Indicators for Bicycles/Turning Signals/Blinkers, on sale for $19.99 on Amazon.
12. Booze bags, a cotton drawstring bag hand printed with fun logos, $7 each online, or 2 for $15 at Craftin’ Outlaws on December 10.
13. The Perfect Tote, $48 and The Cozy Pillow, $32, or $42 with pillow insert, available at The Awesome Company’s online store.
14. Mega Pom Beanie, $28 made in Columbus by TL Yarn Crafts. The signature slouch Mega Pom Beanie available in 25 colors with unlimited options for customizing, wool-free, machine washable. You can also find them at Craftin’ Outlaws.
15. Socks for the whole family!, $8-$15 at What the Rock?! Socks sizes include Infant, Toddler, Men’s Crew and Women’s Knee-high.
16. Mini Paper Succulent Terrariums, Set of 3 for $75 by PaperBlooms LGD. This little garden trio features (3) 3″ glass terrarium bowls filled with beautiful handmade paper succulents.
17. Sentimental Elements CaFFeINe Coffee Mug, $18 and Periodic Table of the Elements “CHeErS” 16 ounce Pint Glass, $18, online by theBird+theBeard and available at Craftin’ Outlaws on December 10th.
18. Apple Pie Mead, 750 ml for $25.99 and 375ml for $14.99, available online and at Whole Foods Markets.
19. Confetti Ukulele, with 4 nylon strings, $32 and Parachute Daredevil Jumper
Seedling, $7 each at Piccadilly modern play & creative cafe.
20. Spanish honey from Puremiel in eucalyptus, lavender, and native forest flavors, $16 each at Quinci Emporium.
Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2016 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit them at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville. Every time you step inside their doors, you’ll be sure to find an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories, and décor. Stop by their Holiday Open House for special holiday sales and refreshments on Saturday, December 3, 2016, from 10am to 6pm. The event is free! For more information, visit elmandiron.com.