20 Local Gift Ideas for Your Holiday Shopping List
Have you been enjoying Columbus Underground’s Holiday Shopping Guide? This weekend, take advantage of Black Friday and Small Business Saturday deals in the Short North and more! Thanks once again to Elm & Iron for being the presenting sponsor of our shopping guide. This is the week! Stop by Elm & Iron’s Holiday Open House in Clintonville for special holiday sales and refreshments on Saturday, December 3, 2016, from 10am to 6pm.
1. Color Your World DIY Globe Kits, $22 each at Igloo Letterpress. Constellation Globe and Mandala Coloring Globe. Your #coloryourworld DIY globe kit will come with everything you need to build and hang your very own constellation globe.
2. The Giving Keys Dainty Necklace, $45 each at Rowe Boutique. Handmade in Downtown Los Angeles by a social enterprise that employs people transitioning about of homelessness.
3. Creative Play House by Plan Toys, $150 at Piccadilly modern play & creative cafe in Bexley. Includes total of 28 pieces!
4. Rifle Paper Co. Floral 2017 Agenda, $30 and Felt Hat $32, Veranda Sweater $49, Blanket Scarf $24, all at Vernacular (available at all 3 locations).
6. Funny Wine Bags, $14 each at Trove Warehouse.
7. German Village wreath ornament, a great souvenir of German Village, $26. Hand-blown and hand-painted glass made specially in Poland for Caterina Ltd.
9. Modgy Luminary Lanterns, $13.95 at Grid Furnishings. Four luminaries & four water activated floating LED candles in dozens of colors and patterns.
10. Icy Whirlpool Phoenician Glass Cocktail Pitcher and Glasses, $39-$89 ($167 for the set of 3) and Fair Trade Incan Poncho, $54 at Global Gifts.
12. Yarn Kitten Tote Bag, $15.99 and Superfine Tote Bag, $15.99 at Yarn It And Haberdashery.
13. “Good Morning” Mug, $16 at Elm & Iron – “This mug is perfect for that special person in your life… you know who we are talking about, everyone has one!”
15. Custom Framed Poetry, starts at $150 for framed or $75 paper only, by Amy Turn Sharp. Catch her at Glean during Holiday Hop in the Short North this Saturday, December 3, from 6pm-9pm to get your custom poem in person!
16. People I’ve Loved Butt Pillow, $48 and Anni Albers Necklace #2 Jewelry Studio Kit, $12 at the Wexner Center for the Arts Store.
17. Bartleby Plush, $21.95, from the pages of Columbus’ own Jeff Smith and his comic book series Bone! and Black Panther: A Nation Under Our Feet Vol. 1, $16.99 at The Laughing Ogre.
18. Succulent planters, starting at $3 and up ($23 as shown) at STUMP.
19. Hillary Clinton Nutcracker, $30 at Big Fun Columbus.
20. Santa Gnomes, starting at $28, available at Bungalow Home.
Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2016 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit them at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville. Every time you step inside their doors, you’ll be sure to find an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories, and décor. Stop by their Holiday Open House for special holiday sales and refreshments on Saturday, December 3, 2016, from 10am to 6pm. The event is free! For more information, visit elmandiron.com.