Holiday Shopping Guide 2015 – Week Two
It’s Black Friday! Shop the Short North for special deals and get a messenger bag at select shops, while supplies last. There’s even more local Black Friday deals happening all over the city. Through December 18th, we’ll be showcasing just a taste – yet over 100 gifts! – of what our wonderful local shopping community has to offer for your holiday gift giving needs. Use these ideas as a stepping stone to explore everything our great local shops have to offer! Stop in Elm & Iron in Clintonville, our presenting sponsor of this year’s Holiday Gift Guide, to discover an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories and décor.
1. Napkins by artist Yao Cheng. $48 for set of 4. Online.
4. Reclaimed Wood iPad Stand Made From Ohio Barnwood- $35, Bespoke By SPW. EXTRA! Save 10% off any mirror or table, or any custom order placed before December 31, 2015. Mention the CU Holiday Shopping Guide, or code CUSHOPPINGGUIDE2015.
6. Jacobsen Salt Co, Lemon Zest and Vanilla Bean salts, $9.99 each, little eater produce + provisions, North Market.
11. Supremely Great Kitchen Gift Bag, $160, The Kitchen.
15. Graphic pillows, vibrant and a variety of designs, $35 each, Elm & Iron.
18. Succulent Desk Buddies, $35 or 3-$75, (3″ half slant terrarium), PaperBlooms.
Check back each Friday through December 18, 2015 for more holiday gift ideas! Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2015 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit them at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville. Stop by their Holiday Open House on December 5, 2015, from 10am to 6pm for great gift ideas. For more information, visit ElmandIron.com.