Holiday Shopping Guide 2015 – Week Three
It’s officially December now, and holiday countdowns have begun! Through December 18th, we’ll be showcasing just a taste – yet over 100 gifts! – of what our wonderful local shopping community has to offer for your holiday gift giving needs. Use these ideas as a stepping stone to explore everything our great local shops have to offer! Stop in Elm & Iron in Clintonville, our presenting sponsor of this year’s Holiday Gift Guide, to discover an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories and décor. Enjoy a special holiday open house this Saturday from 10am-6pm.
1. Lots of candy for gifts or stockings, prices vary, Nida’s Sushi at North Market.
6. Scrabble Letter and Holiday Coasters from Pearl Alley Emporium, $5 each at Urban Emporium.
7. Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes, $24 at Righno.
8. Beard Crumbs Oatmeal Raisin Stout in cans at Land-Grant Brewing Company, $11.99 for 6-pack, Land-Grant and retailers.
9. Rep Franklinton with this Horse Hoodie by Andrew Lundberg, $40, unisex design, online.
12. 2 in 1 Tote. Tote bag with removable inner pouches. Large enough for a laptop, sleek enough for everyday use, $69 at Clover on High.
15. OYO Dark Pumpernickel Rye Whiskey, inaugural release of this barrel, a small-batch single varietal straight pumpernickel rye whiskey, $45 at Middle West Spirits and a select group of groceries and liquor stores around Columbus.
16. Wolf’s Ridge Rosy Cheeks, $20 for a growler, Wolf’s Ridge Brewing.
19. FlipBookit Blank DIY Cards and Starter Kit, $15.95 and $39.95 at the Columbus Museum of Art Store.
20. Diesel Sunglasses, $250 at Columbus Eyeworks.
21. Ray-Ban Sunglasses, $210 at Columbus Eyeworks.
22. Custom Beard Care Kit (Any 1 Beard Oil Scent + Any 1 Face & Beard Wash Brick + 1 Beard Balm), $34.99 at Cliff Original.
Check back each Friday through December 18, 2015 for more holiday gift ideas! Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2015 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit them at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville. Stop by their Holiday Open House on December 5, 2015, from 10am to 6pm for great gift ideas. For more information, visit ElmandIron.com.