Holiday Shopping Guide 2015 – Week Four
How is your holiday shopping going? You’ll have a couple of chances this weekend to find some of these local treasures at holiday themed shopping events: Made Local Marketplace on Saturday and Crafts Gone Wild (at Wild Goose Creative) and Cheers! An Art + Music Craft Market (at Strongwater) on Sunday. Through December 18th, we’ll be showcasing just a taste – yet over 100 gifts! – of what our wonderful local shopping community has to offer for your holiday gift giving needs. Use these ideas as a stepping stone to explore everything our great local shops have to offer! Stop in Elm & Iron in Clintonville, our presenting sponsor of this year’s Holiday Gift Guide, to discover an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories and décor.
1. The Can Cooler Collection, $3 each at State of Devotion.
4. Zer0z Wallets, $35 and up at Zer0z.
7. Skyline Mod Dress, a reversible child’s a-line dress in sizes NB-7, $42 at Capital Goods.
8. The Sawyer Pant, Equestrian-inspired stirrups and a hidden mobile phone pocket in the waistband, $148.99 at Kit and Ace.
11. Sample Sets of Olive Oil, 4-pack $25 6-pack $35 at Green Olive Company.
16. Sculptural Ceramic Mug by artist Megs LeVesseur, $44 at The Smithery.
17. Flower Teardrop Necklace by artist Elizabeth Clark, $140 at The Smithery.
18. Scribble Post Earrings by artist Sam Mitchell, $60 at The Smithery.
21. Customizable Stamped Cuffs, $16 each at Red Giraffe Designs.
24. Handmade Old-Fashioned Soaps, Handmade Lotions, $5.50 for a 4oz Container, and $9.50 for an 8oz Container at The Cat and the Raven.
Check back each Friday through December 18, 2015 for more holiday gift ideas! If you are looking for the previous week’s guides, check here. There’s also lots of good ideas in our archives. Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2015 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit them at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville. For more information, visit ElmandIron.com.