Holiday Shopping Guide 2015 – Week Five
Final week of shopping ideas! We hope you’ve gotten some great gifts for your family and friends through our 2015 Holiday Shopping Guide. Thanks for reading and even more thanks for supporting our local community by shopping these ideas. Use these ideas as a stepping stone to explore everything our great local shops have to offer! Stop in Elm & Iron in Clintonville, our presenting sponsor of this year’s Holiday Gift Guide, to discover an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories and décor.
3. 100% Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mugs by Copper Mug Co. These enhance the individual flavor of the Ginger Beer, Vodka & Lime, 1 for $25, 2 for $45 or 4 for $80 at North High Furnishings.
4. Scarlet on Grey Wurkin Stiffs Doppel Bag, a one piece silicon dopp kit for a guy that travels. Able to easily be washed out to stay clean, $49.50 at Pursuit.
5. Wool “Lumberjack” Bow Tie for the sophisticatedly rugged dude, $32 at Pursuit.
6. Jordana Paige Tool Butler, $55 at Yarn it and Haberdashery.
9. Be Brave and Keep Going Necklace, $34 at Clover On High.
10. X3 Watering Can, Designed by Paul Loebach from Cincinnati, OH. Available in Solid Copper, Brass, or Painted Stainless Steel, $70 at STUMP.
11. JB’s BBQ Sauce, made in Athens, OH, $4.99 a bottle at Hills Market Downtown.
21. American Pewter Twig Serving Utensils made from actual Oregon twigs in Eugene, Oregon and covered in American pewter, $22-$38 at State & Third.
22. Argentium Silver Earrings with semi-precious stones and glass beads by artist Maria Galloway, $20 at pm gallery.
23. Craft Beer Soaps, $6 each, canister of 3 for $15 at Glenn Avenue Soap Company.
24. 1970’s collectors McDonald’s glasses, $5 each at Evil Twin.
27. Table Tiles, Designed by a company in Brooklyn, these fun painted wood tiles can be arranged to form a full trivet or individual coasters, $15 for a boxed set of 6 at Vernacular.
28. Chemistry of Beer Pint Glass, $15 at Wholly Craft.
31. Audio Technica AT-LP60 Turntable, $115 at Spoonful Records.
32. NEW! Hang on Sloopy the movie, A 50th Anniversary Celebration, $25, at Spoonful Records. From Amy Kesting at Spoonful, “It has the whole history of Hang on Sloopy, how Rick Derringer came to record it, the history of the OSU marching band using the song, interviews with Spoonful Records, as my father-in-law is Dorothy “Sloopy” Sloop’s nephew, interviews with TBDBITL directors and members, and culminates in the Derringer/OSU half time show reunion this summer.”
33. A giftable ticket to CU’s Best Bites Sweet Treats event! Purchase your ticket on Eventbrite and send Anne Evans an email with your order number and names you’d like on you ticket(s) and you’ll receive an emailed printable ticket.
And that’s it! What was your favorite gift idea? If you are looking for the previous week’s guides, check here. There’s also lots of good ideas in our archives. Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2015 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit them at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville. For more information, visit ElmandIron.com.