Holiday Shopping Guide 2014 No. 1 – Beautiful Things
The holidays are near! Thank you for reading our annual Holiday Shopping Guide! The 2014 Guide is presented by the The Columbus Foundation. Their new Gifts of Kindness Fund will allow you to help provide one-time, life-changing gifts to an individual in need, with the goal of creating a community focused on helping each other – a beautiful thing to do for the holidays (and anytime!)! The first list of our shopping guide features beautiful things to gift to your family and friends. Every Friday through December 19th, we’ll have a new list of gift ideas to help you make this a wonderful holiday season. Happy Holidays!
2. Jewelry by Patricia Locke. $48-$250. Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store.
3. Needle felted wool ornament from Bolivia, benefitting the Bolivia Orphanage Project. $10. World Peaces, in the Shops at Worthington Place.
8. Bicycle Chain Candle Holders. $15. Glean.
9. Stuffed Animals made of cashmere and wool sweaters by Three Mommies Made It. $50 (25% Off thru December 15). Mary B.’s.
10. Scarlet & Grey Slim Ties by Pursuit. Limited Edition 3 Pack for $99. Pursuit.
11. Adina Reyter Fine Jewelry. $175-$350. Rowe Boutique.
12. Kewpie Dolly Bullet Necklace. $45 and up. Available December. The CO+OP Shop (formerly Brigade).
13. Kewpie Dolly Mala Necklaces, inspired by Meditation beads. $38-$58. Available December. The CO+OP Shop (formerly Brigade).
14. Loopy Mango Nantucket Blanket Kit with free support to learn. $242. Yarn It & Haberdashery.
15. Eyeglasses Frame by OGI frame combines a classic cat eye shape and sparkle. $269. Eye Columbus.
16. Cynthia Vardhan Porcelain Vase $200. Cynthia Vardhan Porcelain Bud Vase $60. Kate Tremel Pierced Vase $125. Kristin Perkins Double Leaf Necklace $195. Kristin Perkins Leaf Earrings $60. Nervous System Algal Bloom Necklace $55. Teresa Faris Feather Earrings $130. The Smithery.
17. Kifle gift set (can customize). Shown: Italian Leather Black Wedges by Corso Como. $139. Stardust Cognac Leather Clutch by local designer Betson Bags. $65. Triple Quartz Gold Necklace by local designer Geo Supply Co. $22. Kifle.
18. Sterling Silver Necklace with Art Deco Pendant. $45 and up. Ritzy Rose.
19. Marilyn Bag. 15″ laptop size and tablet size. Three colors available black, caramel and hand-dyed blue. $499.99-$649.99. Robert Mason Co.
The 2014 Columbus Underground Holiday Shopping Guide is presented by The Columbus Foundation.
Join Us To Help Central Ohio Families With An Emergency Need Your gift assists individuals who may have experienced an unforeseen setback, and need an immediate financial boost to help them continue a path to self-sufficiency and sustainability. The intention of each gift is to inspire the recipient and the community as a whole, creating a more acutely aware community focused on helping each other. Give now at ColumbusFoundation.org/giving/gifts-of-kindness.