Holiday Shopping Guide 2013 – Fun!
The holidays are near! Take a look through our annual Holiday Shopping Guide, coming every Friday morning through December 20th. The 2013 Holiday Shopping Guide is presented by the Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store. List No. 3 is filled with gifts for those on your list who like a little fun in their lives. Maybe it’s something they’d never buy for themselves, but that’s what makes a gift fun to give, right?
1. Key Chain made from reclaimed from the original redwood bleachers that stood in Ohio Stadium from 1922-2000, $12, at Homage and made locally by Griffen Hollow Studio.
2. Assorted solid wood coasters, set of 4, $12, by 3rdShiftDesigner.
5. Kitchen accessories: Aqua canister set of three $36; Aqua utensil holder $9; Aqua bread bin $35, at Cottage Street.
6. Bubble Cakes, Berry Christmas and Vanilla Noel Bubble Cakes, $4.99 each at Honey Grove Botanicals.
7. Coffee mugs at Luck Bros’ Coffee House, $12.95 each.
8. Bangles by POMOGalaxy, available at Sherrie Gallerie, $64 each, many designs.
9. Pillows in designs by Yao Cheng, covers or covers with inserts in various sizes 16″ square, 18″ square, 20″ square, $20-$35, available online at Society6.com.
10. Combing Columbus by Mary J. Bole, a beautifully drawn book celebrating Columbus’ Bicentennial, $30 at Columbus Historical Society.
11. Flimsee Classic Set, $39.99, online at Flimsee.com.
Shop for heartfelt gifts for the holidays in your Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store. Special deals on unique and handmade jewelry, creative kids toys, scarves and more. Plus FREE gift wrapping on all purchases. Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store is now located in Gallery 6 on the second floor. The Museum Store is open Tuesday-Sunday, 10 AM-5:30 PM, and open late on Thursday 10 AM – 8:30 PM.