Holiday Shopping Guide: 20 More of the Best Local Gift Ideas
It’s week four of the best in local shopping for your gifting this holiday. This is your last weekend before the holiday pressure is on! Every Friday through December 22, we’ll be showcasing great ideas for you to gift to your friends and family. The 2017 Holiday Shopping Guide is presented by Elm & Iron, visit them in Clintonville and Easton for an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories, and décor. Additional support is provided by Trapped Columbus, take a break with a holiday themed escape room challenge!
1. Harry Potter Stickers, $4 each, available at The Library Store at the Main Library.
2. Sticky Tabs, $2 each, available at The Library Store at the Main Library.
3. Hooded Division Sweatshirt, $128 and White Label snow of Life Socks, $35. The Carhart hoodie is a classic staple from the iconic brand with a focus on seasonal functionality and CHUP socks are made of a durable wool blend, available at KILN.
4. Will Run For… Columbus Tanks, $25 each. Created by local graphic designer Katie Egresi and printed by Alison Rose, available at Experience Columbus Visitor Centers.
6. Fossil Finds Kit, $7.99 at Oakland Nursery.
7. Wooly Sheep plushes and plush key chains, $9.50-$15-$26, available at J Avenue.
8. Foaming Hand Soaps, $6.99 at Glenn Avenue Soap Company.
9. Spirit of Columbus Charitable Gift Cards, $20 and whatever amount you choose. Give the gift of giving for our community and show your spirit, available from The Columbus Foundation.
10. Infinite Beer Pint Glass, $13.99, available at SharingMachine.com.
11. Bosca Dolce Flask, $95. 8oz Dolce flask, monogrammable and wrapped in hand-stained Dolce Leather, available at Bosca.com.
12. Bellisari’s Gourmet Spreads & Sauces, $10. Choice of six gourmet spreads and sauces (such as Blistered Jalapeño & Fig or Saigon Street Sauce), available at the Statehouse Museum Shop or online.
13. Butterfly wing resin earrings, $35. These butterfly earrings are made from the wings of butterflies who passed naturally at a sanctuary, available at Glean.
14. Wild + Wonder Pillow, $35. Fill included, available at Vernacular HOME.
15. Enamel Pins, $10 each at Tigertree.
16. “Be A Pop Of Color” Canvas Magnet Board, $55-$155: Prices vary by size. Simple, clean, and beautiful. All boards feature a quality printed canvas on a magnetic surface, available at Elm & Iron.
17. Sweet Ceramic Dogs, $3 each. A sweet set of ceramic pups to keep you company around the house. Each is handmade, so slight variation is natural, available at Happy Go Lucky Home.
18. Vintage metal tape measure, $12, available at Chunky Armadillo.
19. Whiskey and How to Enjoy It Set, $35. Ideal for the budding whiskey enthusiast, available at the Wexner Center Store.
20. Porcelain Quote Wall Tags, $18 each. Handmade screen printed porcelain ornaments are an inspiring gift to hang year round, available at The Smithery: artist made goods.
Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2017 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit Elm & Iron at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville and at 4170 Easton Gateway Dr, Columbus, OH 43219 in Easton. Every time you step inside their doors, you’ll be sure to find an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories, and décor. For more information, visit elmandiron.com.
Additional support for the Holiday Shopping Guide is provided by Trapped Columbus.
We’ll have our last list of ideas for you next Friday, December 22. Happy Shopping!