Holiday Shopping Guide 2017 – 20 Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
We’re back with more gift ideas for you! If you are looking for the best gifts from local shops around Columbus with a few surprises here and there, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Every Friday through December 22, we’ll be showcasing great ideas for you to gift to your friends and family. The 2017 Holiday Shopping Guide is presented by Elm & Iron, visit them in Clintonville and Easton for an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories, and décor. Additional support is provided by Trapped Columbus. There are quite a few special events happening throughout the city this weekend if you want to visit vendors that you can’t always find. Stop by the CCAD Art Fair, the Holiday Hop Pop Up Shop, book releases, Elm & Iron Easton’s Open House, and more!
1. Klean Kanteen Art Sign Aluminum Water Bottle, $24.99. Designed by the CCAD Student Agency, available at CCAD’s Ampersand Emporium. The store is open special hours this Saturday, Dec. 2 from 8am to 4pm.
2. Dire Wolf Gift Package, $17.99. Must pre-order and pickup in store only. Two bottles of Dire Wolf Russian Imperial Stout and North Country Lupo Salami, at Wolf’s Ridge Brewing.
3. Ferris Holiday Tins, $12.99 each. Give gifts of snacking, available at The Hills Market Downtown.
4. Animal Canvas Art, $30 each. A motley crew of animals will grab anyone’s attention, making for the perfect gift. Canvas Artwork hand-stretched over a 1½” deep wood frame in a gallery style, available at Elm & Iron.
5. Dream a Rainbow by Carlotta Michelle Penn, $15 at the Book Release Party on Saturday, December 2 from 3pm-5pm at the The Harmony Project Community Room at 773 E. Long St., Columbus, OH 43203. Then available online.
6. One of a kind, Re-purposed Industrial Iron Gear Console Table, $1,999. Locally crafted and available at Fortin Ironworks Vintage Market.
7. Columbus City Skyline Washable Yoga Mat, $68 at Bend Active.
8. Beard Care Essentials Box, $49.99. Everything you need to grow and maintain a strong, healthy beard, from Cliff Original.
9. Neck & Tie Company, $30-$60. Designer/makers from Pennsylvania hand cut and sew neck and bow ties with coordinating pocket squares, at the Columbus Museum of Art Store.
11. Smith & Wollensky Steak Knives by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, $125. A special commemorative gift set of four knives to celebrate the restaurant’s 40th anniversary, available at Smith & Wollensky at Easton.
12. Feminist Crown for kids by OEUF, $44, available at Cub Shrub.
13. Bike Tube Card Wallet, $12. Fun, functional and durable, this handmade wallet is the perfect unique holiday gift for any cyclist! Available at GLEAN.
14. Orange Clove Candle, $18. The perfect scent for the Holidays packaged in a festive draw string bag, available at Vernacular HOME.
15. Kitchen Multi Tool, $35. A 12-in-1 stainless steel kitchen multi-tool stored in a branded acacia wood handle and case. Available at Happy Go Lucky Home.
16. Leather Wrist Ruler, $20. Stylish and functional: Inches and centimeters engraved on leather bracelet, available at Sew to Speak.
17. Boob Mug, $20 and The XO Earrings, $50. Perfect for every day wear, available in 3 high quality materials that are excellent for sensitive ears. Yellow or rose gold filled, or sterling silver. Available at ONE SIX FIVE Jewelry.
18. TINY TOWN & TINY FARM, $7.99 each. Meet local illustrator Suzy Ultman and celebrate the launch of her new board books and Igloo Letterpress products from 1pm-3pm on Saturday, December 2nd at Igloo Letterpress. Also available online.
19. Jason Markk Shoe Cleaner Essential Kit, $16. The best in the industry in shoe cleaner, available at Sole Classics.
20. Hand Cream-Lip Balm combo, 12.99. A bottle of our exclusive hand cream, as well as our Oilerie Lip Balm, available at The Oilerie Columbus.
Thank you for reading the Columbus Underground 2017 Holiday Shopping Guide, presented by Elm & Iron. Visit Elm & Iron at 3475 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, in Clintonville and at Easton. Every time you step inside their doors, you’ll be sure to find an eclectic collection of home furnishings, accessories, and décor. Stop by their Holiday Open House on Saturday, 12/2 at Elm & Iron Easton at 4170 Easton Gateway Dr., Columbus, OH 43219 for special holiday sales (15% off storewide), and refreshments, from 10am to 6pm. The events are free! For more information, visit elmandiron.com.
Additional support for the Holiday Shopping Guide is provided by Trapped Columbus.
We’ll have more ideas for you next Friday, December 8. Happy Shopping!