Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Your First Day as a Vegan?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Your First Day as a Vegan?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 594 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #394844

    News
    Participant

    Raising Vegan Kids: Is The Diet Nutritious Enough?
    November 11, 2013
    by Mandie Trimble

    By now, most people have heard of the vegan diet. It’s similar to vegetarian, but it excludes all animal-derived products, including dairy and eggs. As more people adopt the vegan diet, more parents are choosing to make it a family affair.

    READ MORE: http://wosu.org/2012/news/2013/11/11/raising-vegan-kids-is-the-diet-nutritious-enough/

    #394845
    Tom Over
    Tom Over
    Participant

    News said:
    Raising Vegan Kids: Is The Diet Nutritious Enough?
    November 11, 2013
    by Mandie Trimble

    By now, most people have heard of the vegan diet. It’s similar to vegetarian, but it excludes all animal-derived products, including dairy and eggs. As more people adopt the vegan diet, more parents are choosing to make it a family affair.

    READ MORE: http://wosu.org/2012/news/2013/11/11/raising-vegan-kids-is-the-diet-nutritious-enough/

    Our 16-yr-old is 3 feet tall and 60 lbs. He’s learning to walk and can count to ten. No nutritional problems here.

    #394846

    Graybeak
    Participant

    TomOver said:
    Our 16-yr-old is 3 feet tall and 60 lbs. He’s learning to walk and can count to ten. No nutritional problems here.

    #394847
    rus
    rus
    Participant

    Graybeak said:

    #394848
    Tom Over
    Tom Over
    Participant

    rus said:

    Rus or Graybeak, where’d you get these cartoons? I rarely watch TV. I’ve not had one since ’91. We can’t run search engines by copying and pasting an image, though it’s intriguing to stop and think about that limitation.

    #394849
    rus
    rus
    Participant

    TomOver said:
    Rus or Graybeak, where’d you get these cartoons?

    I’ve a trained 30lb 16 year old. Fetches them for me.

    #394850
    Tom Over
    Tom Over
    Participant

    rus said:
    I’ve a trained 30lb 16 year old. Fetches them for me.

    Ha. Funny. But wake to reality. Before it’s too late, expose the vegan plot to make the US and the rest of Western Civilization physically and mentally weak so that the increasingly meat eating Chinese can walk all over us.

    #394851

    Graybeak
    Participant

    TomOver said:
    Rus or Graybeak, where’d you get these cartoons? I rarely watch TV. I’ve not had one since ’91. We can’t run search engines by copying and pasting an image, though it’s intriguing to stop and think about that limitation.

    Well, I found mine by searching for the term “Not sure if”, and copied the link to the photo in my post.

    I did this of course, because I wasn’t sure if you really had a 16 year old that was 3 feet tall, weighed 60 pounds and was just learning to walk and could count to ten.

    Because that would be slightly out of the norm. At least in my neck of the reality.

    #394852
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

    TomOver said:
    We can’t run search engines by copying and pasting an image, though it’s intriguing to stop and think about that limitation.

    Yes you can.

    #394853

    Chicken
    Participant

    Walker said:
    Yes you can.

    With Google Chrome, you can also right-click and select, “Search Google for this Image.”

    #394854

    Graybeak
    Participant

    TomOver said:
    Ha. Funny. But wake to reality. Before it’s too late, expose the vegan plot to make the US and the rest of Western Civilization physically and mentally weak so that the increasingly meat eating Chinese can walk all over us.

    I am sure if we meet our new Chinese overlords with the same love and respect that we have towards other people, places, animals, plants and the earth, we will all live happily ever after.

    #394855
    rus
    rus
    Participant

    Graybeak said:
    I am sure if we meet our new Chinese overlords with the same love and respect that we have towards other people, places, animals, plants and the earth, we will all live happily ever after.

    #394856
    Tom Over
    Tom Over
    Participant

    Graybeak said:
    I am sure if we meet our new Chinese overlords with the same love and respect that we have towards other people, places, animals, plants and the earth, we will all live happily ever after.

    That talk about love and respect isn’t just a hippie fantasy. It’s a satanic plot to get us to turn away from God and not put up a fight against godless Communists.

    #394857

    Graybeak
    Participant

    TomOver said:
    That talk about love and respect isn’t just a hippie fantasy. It’s a satanic plot to get us to turn away from God and not put up a fight against godless Communists.

    #394858
    Tom Over
    Tom Over
    Participant

    Graybeak said:
    Well, I found mine by searching for the term “Not sure if”, and copied the link to the photo in my post.

    I did this of course, because I wasn’t sure if you really had a 16 year old that was 3 feet tall, weighed 60 pounds and was just learning to walk and could count to ten.

    Because that would be slightly out of the norm. At least in my neck of the reality.

    Our son’s been a guinea pig, in the spirit of “save the planet; kill yourself.”

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 594 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!