Our City Online

Messageboard - Food & Drink Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Yerba Buena Returns to the Ville March 3rd for Clintonville Celebrates Columbus

Home Forums Events Food & Drink Events Yerba Buena Returns to the Ville March 3rd for Clintonville Celebrates Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

FoodFort
    Participant

Yerba Buena, Pitabilities and Tatoheads will be serving the masses from Noon to 3 pm at Maple Grove Church in Clintonville (Corner of High Street and Henderson Road.

Mozarts will also be supplies sugary treats for the event.

Come support food trucks in Clintonville. A good turnout could help create the first food pod in Clintonville on a recurring basis.

More details here. https://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/clintonville-celebrates-columbus-march-3-2012

FoodFort
    Participant

For those of you who have never tried Yerba Buena – here is some back story (they operate El Arepazo)

Yerba Buena Latin Grill

Yerba Buena (Aka El Arepazo Mobile) debuts in Clintonville

ThankYou ThankYou ThankYOU for making this happen. I’m so happy to see this one on board. Our side of C-ville really is nice . . . we think there’s room for everyone at the table. (PS: I’m stocking up on Peanut Butter for Pitabilities’ Hunger Drive -that is THE thing pantries need -good call on their part!)

FoodFort
    Participant

Bump. Please tell your friends, pals, chums, buddies and co-workers. Would really like to get a big turn out to support the trucks in Clintonville – especially Yerba Buena to show all of Clintonville that Food trucks contribute to the community.

For the total trifecta – check out the Coop and Ray Ray’s on your way home.

FoodFort
    Participant

If you have never had Pitabilities – here is some info.

Pitabilities

There Ripper Dog Pita sandwichs is pretty amazing.

CMH Gourmand
    Participant

On behalf of Clintonville, Mobile Food in general and Yerba Buena in particular – I would love to see this swamped with people to show the naysayers that Clintonville wants and supports mobile and that people outside of the ville will come to dine on mobile options.

bob.os
    Participant

CMH Gourmand said:
    On behalf of Clintonville, Mobile Food in general and Yerba Buena in particular – I would love to see this swamped with people to show the naysayers that Clintonville wants and supports mobile and that people outside of the ville will come to dine on mobile options.

Emphatically seconded.

patient_zero
    Participant

CMH Gourmand said:

I will be searching you out Saturday, Mr. Gourmand. You and those delightful YB fish tacos. Eat a taco for the naysayers!

Yerba Buena fish taco

I’m headed over this afternoon. We’ll set up gorging tables and chairs inside (because it sounds like it’ll be sorta coldish) in the History Fair section. The arty stuff is looking really divine!

patient_zero
    Participant

Luce Cannon Mims said:
    I’m headed over this afternoon. We’ll set up gorging tables and chairs inside (because it sounds like it’ll be sorta coldish) in the History Fair section. The arty stuff is looking really divine!

I’m so happy this is tomorrow even though it will be colder. They are talking about strong winds and rain this afternoon and evening, so tomorrow will be much better. I hope the vendors setting up will be alright this afternoon and evening, though.

Ha. If the weather causes a massive power outage in this neighborhood (which always happens, and it took 4 days to get it back last year), those trucks will be the ONLY peeps with generators.

FoodFort
    Participant

Bump. Come see us Saturday. I’ll be the guy in a cowboy hat and bring a jar of peanut butter for the Pitabilities Powered Mobile Food Drive for Operation Feed.

FoodFort
    Participant

The Yerba Buena Food Truck had planned to make it’s 2012 debut back in Clintonville on March 3rd. This community favorite from last summer hoped to join Pitabilities and Tatoheads as the Food truck contingent to help Clintonville Celebrate the Bicentennial of Columbus.

PITABILTIES AND TATOHEADS are in Clintonville from Noon to 3 PM. Today at Maple Grove Church.

Due to an unexpected generator issue Yerba Buena had to bail out at the last minute – but owner Carlos Gutierrez will be there to pass out flyers with information on their new location in Clintonville.

byJody
    Participant

One post mentioned stopping at the Coop afterwards. Are they in a new spot? Haven’t seen them at the Indianola location, last I checked.

FoodFort
    Participant

byJody said:
    One post mentioned stopping at the Coop afterwards. Are they in a new spot? Haven’t seen them at the Indianola location, last I checked.

Coop has had irregular hours this past week but for the most part has been doing Noon to 7 -8 pm at their spot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Food & Drink Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: