Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

X106.7 - The Alternative Station

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion X106.7 – The Alternative Station

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Flipped to hip-hop today.
    Tohmer had the inside scoop… Back to 102.5 and iphone.

Yeah, I was listening to it on the way into the office this morning and it was playing Fitz & The Tantrums.

I got in the car this afternoon and was greeted with hip hop blasting. ;)

Bigham
    Participant

I listen to what I can locally but my go-to is 90.5 WCBE and 102.5. 106.7 just plays national hits with nothing local nor that exciting and can be all over the place but not as bad as many other CC properties. Find out more when this topic will be discussed in the next whymusicpodcast.com podcast.

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

I already like 106.7 better than 107.5, but maybe thats because they don’t have any obnoxious ads yet.

MaMaDonna
    Participant

What the bajeebers happened here!??!?! Really right now? We have plenty have hip hop, rap to choose from in Columbus…what happened to alternative? Lost me…going to 102.5 or 90.5. It’s a shame..you mess around with my heart… smh.

MHJ
    Participant

What the bajeebers happened here!??!?! Really right now? We have plenty have hip hop, rap to choose from in Columbus…what happened to alternative? Lost me…going to 102.5 or 90.5. It’s a shame..you mess around with my heart… smh.

We did? Up until this station launched, Columbus only had one hip-hop/R&B station, 107.5.

dubdave00
    Participant

For anyone still terrestrial radioing it, X1067 is back on 105.7…

It makes for a nice additional preset with 102.5

ryan883
    Participant

That is fantastic news.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: