Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

World-famous Disco, House, Hip Hop DJ Kon talks Shop B4 Show Tommorrow

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music World-famous Disco, House, Hip Hop DJ Kon talks Shop B4 Show Tommorrow

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

“Music is emotion manifested through sound, I am.. like many others a sponge. It chose me.” DJ Kon [King of Nothing]

DJ Kon is playing Musicality’s 2 year anniversary party at Double Happiness this Friday [Tomorrow]. Kon is known for his genre-defying production and DJ work where he fuses the sonic vocabularies of disco, soul, funk, hip-hop, and house into a tapestry that not only celebrates the musical history of where we have been, but points boldly in new directions toward where we should be going. His performance will be one not to miss. Kon was kind enough to share some insights with me prior to his show. Hope you enjoy it!

A Closer Look: Kon

Event Details

Squared
    Participant

Nice!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION