Messageboard - Art & Artists

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Wonderland Columbus - News & Updates

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Art & Artists Wonderland Columbus – News & Updates

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,499 total)
  • Author

Gil Ligg said:
    Thanks Chris and Walker, it’s nice to see reasonable responses.
    I’m not jumping to conclusions, just very disappointed that I discovered this message board posting.

I can’t wait to immerse myself in Columbus’ art scene and hopefully it will make me forget about Wonderland.

Gil, don’t be “cowed” by these bullies. They aren’t the end-all-be-all of the Columbus arts scene. There are a lot of really great people working for real community here. Sincerely.

Droptine22

Tigertree <a href=”http://www.col

If Wonderland wasn’t dead before, their ED Adam has some bigger fish to fry now: https://docs.google.com/open?id=1STJtoLvqgskgQFj0qpZxrboLknA1l-2xSmzJx3l1x9luqHiGF6TBlGbp8DuL

All case information is now available publicly from the Franklin County Clerk of Courts website.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

While public documents are public documents, this thread is about Wonderland, and I’d prefer that we keep it that way and avoid any personal bashing or mudsling regarding anyone. Thanks.

buckette13

Wondering if anyone has heard anything new regarding Wonderland? Are they still looking at buildings?

Still hoping something might materialize. 400 Rich and the Idea Foundry have been great for Columbus.

groundrules
    Participant

so many new accounts today.

Coy
    Participant

Fucking Quintana.
    That creep can roll, man.

leftovers

Coy said:
    Fucking Quintana.
    That creep can roll, man.

love that movie.
    [img]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6087/6131557621_437b5671aa_z.jpg[/img]

You know, Walker, I DO think that charges of childhood sexual assault are relevant. There are minors involved as interns in this project and I think people need to know.

DavidF
    Participant

robotttrouble said:
    Blah blah, Walker, Blah BLAH blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

shirtandpants
    Participant

wow, the indifference to childhood sexual assault here is pretty disturbing. when it’s a football coach at penn state doing it to young boys, it’s a scandal, but when it’s a popular art guy doing it to an underage girl, it’s “irrelevant”? how does that work?

columbusmike
    Participant

Because most of us on this site want to have interesting dialogue on the amazing things going on in this city than read ranting about someone with very serious personal issues. I’m sure there are local, legal website message boards for that…

Done. Feeding. Troll.

DavidF
    Participant

shirtandpants said:
    wow, the indifference to childhood sexual assault here is pretty disturbing. when it’s a football coach at penn state doing it to young boys, it’s a scandal, but when it’s a popular art guy doing it to an underage girl, it’s “irrelevant”? how does that work?

Nope. It’s honestly just you I’m indifferent to.

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

Nobody wants to read posts under multiple aliases by bitter ex-girlfriends with axes to grind. Especially when the woman in question is too insanely talented and ridiculously intelligent to have stooped to this kind of behavior.

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

@shirtandpants,[i] et al[/i].

You’ve made some extremely serious accusations. Apparently you’ve made them in court, which seems the right and proper place to make claims this weighty (as opposed to a local messageboard).

I think most of us are currently going by the rule “innocent until proven guilty.” Now that you’ve involved the court system, one assumes the relevant authorities will investigate –in the event they find it warranted.

Short of that point, I am keeping in mind the fact that absolutely anyone can make any claim –true or false –about anyone anonymously on the internet.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,499 total)

The forum ‘Art & Artists’ is closed to new topics and replies.