Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Wondering what is the most economical (frugal value) area to live in Columbus?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Wondering what is the most economical (frugal value) area to live in Columbus?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

misskitty
    Participant

cheap said:
    you know,those hell raisers in wheelchairs.

As a victim of one of these Hell raisers I can confirm they are crazy lol .
    As a child, I spent a lot of time with grandma at her retirement village. There was a drunken wheelchair hell raiser that use to chase me down the hall she hated kids very vocal about it too. One day she really did break two of my toes with that wheelchair crazy I tell ya. When will it end
    lol

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

cheap said:
    from the Other Paper 9/9/2011

Enter Stand Up Columbus, whose humble beginnings as a fiery obstacle dropped in front of gaming company Penn National by Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe morphed into a legitimate campaign engine claiming grassroots support—an engine persuasive enough to convince large majorities of both the Democrat-controlled House and the Republican-controlled Senate to again tweak the state constitution on the May 4 ballot.

I see nothing about dregs or wheelchairs.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: