Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Wolf's Ridge Brewing

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Wolf's Ridge Brewing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

mbeaumont
    Participant

Figured these guys needed a message board thread. We’re pretty excited about them opening over here at Spacejunk as they’re our neighbors!

They’re loading in the fermentation tanks today!

IMG_5582.jpg

Here’s the original CU interview:

Wolf’s Ridge Brewing Opening Downtown Brewpub

Published on February 3, 2013 9:15 am

By: Walker

The microbrew business continues to boom in Columbus with the addition of another selection to the growing market: Wolf’s Ridge Brewing. Father and sons team Alan Szuter, Bob Szuter and Aaron DiCenzo have begun work on building out their Downtown base of operations at 215 North Fourth Street, which will be home to a restaurant and bar as well as their brewing and bottling facilities. While there’s still much work to be done, the team at Wolf’s Ridge is targeting an opening date in early May.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/wolfs-ridge-brewing-opening-downtown-brewpub

Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Yeah they got their brewing equipment today! I’ll email my bro to throw some pics up.

Pretty exciting.

Bob Szuter
    Bob Szuter
    Participant

Thanks Mike; love the candid shot! There is still a lot of work to be done but today was absolutely a big step towards opening. Can’t wait to have you all stop by! Take a look at our Facebook page (Wolf’s Ridge Brewing) for more shots from today.

mbeaumont
    Participant

I’m more or less thinking of you guys as our third conference room. ;)

We’ll have to have you guys over to Spacejunk as well! We’ve got shuffleboard and PS3. :)

Bob Szuter
    Bob Szuter
    Participant

Sounds great! Maybe we can barter ;)

mbeaumont
    Participant

WolfsRidgeBrewing said:
    Sounds great! Maybe we can barter ;)

Absolutely!

JAL
    Participant

Does anyone know anything more on how Wolf Ridge Brewing is progressing? I saw they have some new windows in and it looks like the walls are up inside.

hungrywoolf
    Participant

I think they’re hoping to open by the end of September. I heard they were about 6-8 weeks out and that they should start brewing sometime in August.

Graybeak
    Participant

I have to tell you, I imagine that while there will be lots of SpaceJunk business going on in this new place, I foresee a fair amount of MadLab Monkey Business also being held here, depending on the hours…

Bob Szuter
    Bob Szuter
    Participant

Hey everyone, thank you for your interest!

Just wanted to chime in and give a quick update. We are progressing well here and are working aggressively to open in roughly 6-8 weeks. We are extremely excited to get this up and running but want to make sure everything is done right. We hope to be here for a long time!

Finish work is moving quickly and kitchen equipment is being installed (including our hood today!) Check out our Facebook page for pictures of the progress.

Thank you again and we’ll try to do a better job of keeping you all in the loop.

Cheers!

DouginCMH
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/wolfsridgebrew

Lots of intriguing pictures here.

Bob Szuter
    Bob Szuter
    Participant

WRB is finally hiring! We are looking for experienced and friendly front of house staff with a love and passion for high quality beer, food, and customer service to join our team. We are looking for baristas, bartenders, bussers, hosts, and servers. If interested, please contact us at [email protected].

News
    Participant

Wolf’s Ridge Brewing Prepares for September Opening
    Published on August 18, 2013 8:00 am
    By: Ayana Wilson

Brewpubs are trending right now, and in the best possible ways. In Columbus, we’ve seen a recent upswing in the number of craft breweries, infusing the Ohio drinking scene with some much-needed energy, flavor, and passion.

But true brewpubs, establishments where both beer and fine cuisine are prepared at the same site, are still something of a novelty in Central Ohio, but that’s about to change thanks to a father-son team whose goals and dreams could not have lined up any better if they’d planned it from birth

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/wolfs-ridge-brewing-prepares-for-september-opening-aw1

cherylharrison
    Participant
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Pic with their grand opening hours from their facebook page:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: