Messageboard - Food & Drink Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Winter Solstice Beer Party at St James 12/20

Home Forums Events Food & Drink Events Winter Solstice Beer Party at St James 12/20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Rockmastermike
    Participant

TomOver said:
    Are there small sizes for trying a variety of beers? I don’t imagine drinking more than 16 ounces total

Just because you’re served 16 oz does not mean you have to drink all 16 before you stop and try another. The prices at SJT are reasonable enough you don’t have to feel guilty about not finishing something you don’t like or just moving on to something else.

or bring a friend so you can each try something different. That’s what I do.

Tom Over
    Tom Over
    Participant

Rockmastermike said:
    Just because you’re served 16 oz does not mean you have to drink all 16 before you stop and try another. The prices at SJT are reasonable enough you don’t have to feel guilty about not finishing something you don’t like or just moving on to something else.

or bring a friend so you can each try something different. That’s what I do.

I’m tight on funds after 3 consecutive pedicab road trips that were financial messes. What’s it called when you do a lot of work and lose a lot of money?

Well, anyway , I didn’t make it to St. James. The female adult human I was with tonight doesn’t consume alcohol.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Food & Drink Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: