Our City Online

Messageboard - Video Games

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Wii U

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)
  • Author

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Wii_u.jpg

jeez that looks lame.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

What the…what?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

The console kind of looks like an Xbox 360.

The controller kind of looks like a Wonder Swan.

All in all, PRETTY AWESOME.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Finally, a controller that doubles as a plate for me to eat cheese cubes off while I play!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’m really looking forward to my kids dropping and breaking that controller on the floor in 2012!

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Walker, the console looks like a bose wave knock-off and the controller looks like an Atari Lynx that got run over by a truck. You cannot spin this one, I think it’s beyond even your abilities.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

JimL2 wrote >>
    Finally, a controller that doubles as a plate for me to eat cheese cubes off while I play!

I think Cheese Cube Party Wii is only going to be a PAL-region release.

JimL2 wrote >>

i just tried to “like” this comment.
    i need to go to facebook rehab.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Cheese Cube Party Wii U sounds like a lot of fun now, but if you think the Party games ruin friendships wait until one of your buddies gets frustrated and throws the controller against the wall…

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

looks fun.

anillo
    Participant

From my experience, Nintendo hardware is all but indestructible, so hopefully this thing won’t be too easy to break either.

GCrites80s
    Participant

I wonder if people are going to call the New Controller a “handle” like they do with other controllers or if it doesn’t have enough of a handle-like shape to warrant the term.

honavery

The various gaming/gadget blogs (engadget, kotaku, joystiq, etc.) actually seem pretty enthusiastic about it after trying it out.

Not so sure about it myself.

cc

Will reserve judgement, but I really liked the simplicity of the old Wii.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)

The forum ‘Video Games’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!