Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

White Castle Introduces "Crave Pallet" (Includes 6,912 Sliders)

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining White Castle Introduces "Crave Pallet" (Includes 6,912 Sliders)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Who’s hungry? ;)

White Castle Selling First-ever Crave Pallet of 6,912 Sliders

White Castle wants you to celebrate the holidays with a meal that’s fit for a any gathering of more than 1,000 of your closest family and friends! For the first time ever, White Castle is offering a Crave Pallet of Sliders cooked by our team of chefs onsite and served fresh to your party guests.

Two Crave Pallets will be available and the lucky purchasers get 6,912 Sliders with choices of Original, Cheese and Jalapeno. In addition, the mood will be set for the event with 216 White Castle steam-grilled-on-a bed-of-onions Nest Fragrance candles that come with the pallet.

The Crave Pallet costs $25,000 with 100 percent of net proceeds benefitting autism research.

READ MORE: http://www.restaurantnewsrelease.com/white-castle-selling-first-ever-crave-pallet-of-6912-sliders/8522015/

rus
    rus
    Participant

*Ahem*

‘MERCA!

Jman4ever
    Participant

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

Stoners and frat boys across America are crying tears of joy at this very moment.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

I dunno that I’d be willing to pay that much for a castle. That’s more than $3/piece. As an autism fund-raiser it’s great, though.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Rockmastermike said:
    I dunno that I’d be willing to pay that much for a castle. That’s more than $3/piece. As an autism fund-raiser it’s great, though.

It does include on-site catering and serving, FWIW. ;)

Roland
    Participant

I want this at my house. I’d invite you all, don’t worry.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Walker said:
    It does include on-site catering and serving, FWIW. ;)

And candles. Don’t forget the candles.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Roland said:
    I want this at my house. I’d invite you all, don’t worry.

I would chip in to that Kickstarter campaign! ;)

ricospaz
    Participant

Need lots of Port-a-pottys

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION