Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Where to go for a prenatal massage?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Where to go for a prenatal massage?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

DonnaTate

I’m looking for suggestions on a place to get a good prenatal massage. I’ve been to places that modify their full body massage during pregnancy, but it would be nice to go somewhere that specializes in pregnancy so I can have a little peace of mind (and hopefully lots of relief). :)

Coreroc

Amy Mallot her office is across from the Park of roses on the 2nd floor.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Sounds wonderful! :) Sorry, no advice, just wanted to say have a great time.

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

Lori Guth Moffett at Alpha State does a pre-natal something…I think it might be a raiki/yoga-ey/massage thing, sorry I’m not sure what it’s called exactly. It is very gentle, specialized for pregnant women and popular.

ausgezeichnet
    Participant

Coreroc wrote >>
    Amy Mallot her office is across from the Park of roses on the 2nd floor.

Seconded. I did not have a prenatal massage from her, but I know she specializes in it, and my massage was excellent.

Coreroc

I use Amy often as she is a great arts supporter. I also would have uber trust and faith that Lori would do a great job. Also try Melinda Cooksey if you can find her info.

amymallat

Thanks for the shout-out, coreroc, I do specialize in prenatal massage, you can check out my website for more information and contact info as well: AmyMallatLMT.com . Hope to see you soon!

TaraK
    Participant

Bumping. Anyone?

derm
    derm
    Participant

At the time, I am pretty sure I got my wife a massage at Kenneth’s. They had the whole table with the donut hole so that she could lie on her front comfortably. Of course that was at least 13 years ago, but worth a call.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: