Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Where to buy nice headphones?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Where to buy nice headphones?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NerosNeptune
    Participant

I’m looking for a specific pair of headphones (Sennheiser’s) that Best Buy does not carry. I can get them on amazon, but would rather buy at an actual local store and have them immediately.

Unfortunately, I don’t know where to go other than Best Buy to look for such things!

Are there any good audio stores, preferrably in the downtown/short north/osu areas, anybody can suggest?

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I don’t think you’ll have much luck in the Short North area. Guitar Center on Morse Rd. should have what you’re looking for. They stock a lot of Sennheisers, AKG, Audio-Technica, Ultrasone, etc.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

I seem to recall Progressive Audio carrying Senns a few years back. they can be spendy.

http://www.progressiveaudio.com/

samtastic

the apple store carries sennheisers now.

NerosNeptune
    Participant

thanks for the suggestions. I didn’t even think about guitar stores. I would guess out of the choices that guitar center is cheapest. I’ll check it out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: