Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Where I Eat - Weekender

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Where I Eat – Weekender

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 406 through 413 (of 413 total)
  • Author

patient_zero
    Participant

deraj1013 said:
    From the Dispatch…

Where I Eat: Mike Beaumont

Read more

deraj1013 said:
    From the Dispatch…

Where I Eat: Mike Beaumont

Read more

Good to see you back, Jared! Glad you got the computer problem fixed.

Mike and Katie know the pulse of Columbus dining scene, and are great people. Definitely worth a “Where I Eat” moment.

mbeaumont
    Participant

Thanks for the compliments! It was fun to talk about some of my favorite places. Solay definitely deserves a visit. Beautiful interior as well.

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

I may just make it up there this weekend.
    I’m glad I got to chat you up about these spots last night man, nice talking to ya.

deraj1013
    Participant

patient_zero said:
    Good to see you back, Jared! Glad you got the computer problem fixed.

Mike and Katie know the pulse of Columbus dining scene, and are great people. Definitely worth a “Where I Eat” moment.

Glad to be back with a working computer.

News
    Participant

Where I Eat: Marian Schneider

Q How has Columbus changed as a restaurant town?

A There are a lot more chain restaurants now. When we first moved here, we used to go to the Jai Lai and the Kahiki, and there was a place Downtown called Kuenning’s . . . that had such good food. I don’t care much for the chain restaurants.

READ MORE: http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2012/03/22/marian-schneider.html

News
    Participant

Where I Eat: Max Littman
    Thursday May 17, 2012 9:04 AM

Q In your family, who decides where you eat?

A My parents, usually, but I get some input. We usually go out two or three times a week.

Q What is one of your favorite restaurants?

A The Columbus Fish Market (40 Hutchinson Ave. and 1245 Olentangy River Rd.). My favorite dish probably in all of Columbus is their pecan-crusted tilapia.

READ MORE: http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2012/05/17/max-littman.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought about putting this in FSS’s BYOB thread, but this is really where it goes;

It’s a little hole-in-the-wall with no menus. They have a great patio in the summer, the food is excellent, and you can take your own beer and wine there.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2013/05/30/katie-birch.html

Fsonicsmith
    Participant

Gee, thanks for bringing that up!

Viewing 8 posts - 406 through 413 (of 413 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: