Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Where are the best pumpkin-flavored menu items?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Where are the best pumpkin-flavored menu items?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

SusanB
    Participant

^They have it at Explorers Club. They call it Mrs. Barnes Pumpkin Dessert or something (not poo).

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

From TILL on Facebook:

Pie. Pumpkin Pie. Pumpkin Pie with hand whipped Snowville cream and caramel corn. It’s only missing a scoop of TILL gelato.

pecuniadea

SusanB said:
    ^They have it at Explorers Club. They call it Mrs. Barnes Pumpkin Dessert or something (not poo).

++1 to the explorer’s club pumpkin dessert. the pumpkin part is the consistence of pumpkin pie, but the top layer is this delicious vanilla/butter/cake crust which is phenomenal.

also, local bar has a tasty pumpkin beer on tap. don’t remember the name off hand, but it was really good.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Chris Sherman said:
    When I worked at lost planet pizza and pasta many moons ago we served the most amazing shit called mrs. barnes pumpkin poo.. Delicious!

Maybe us employees called it that but it was truley the most fantastic dessert I think
    I’ve ever had.

patient_zero
    Participant

Anne said:
    Pumpkin 5 Spice ice cream coming to Jeni’s Friday oct 5

It was good, but a little 5 spice goes a long way. I was craving her heirloom pumpkin from last year, especially in sundae form with the pralines, hand whipped cream cookie “finger” for Halloween.

I’m heading to Graeter’s tonight to try their version.

edunc
    Participant

Sassafras had an amazing bourbon pumpkin tart a couple weeks back.

j mcclane
    Participant

pecuniadea said:
    ++1 to the explorer’s club pumpkin dessert. the pumpkin part is the consistence of pumpkin pie, but the top layer is this delicious vanilla/butter/cake crust which is phenomenal.

^^Yes this is truly delicious!

Assuming the beer discussion is happening concurrently in another thread, but Dogfish Head Punkin is my absolute favorite.

Also adding Pumpkin Pancakes at Sunny Street Cafe, had those like 5 times already, and the DQ pumpkin blizzard :)

patient_zero
    Participant

Via Elevator’s facebook page:

This Thursday, Oct. 25, stop by CaraBar to try our Mocha Pumpkin Ale – infused with coffee from Upper Cup. We’ll tap the firkin at 4 p.m. Cheers!

AuntPenny
    Participant

I was just in Graeters in Gahanna and they are making pumpkin ice cream PIES with their pumpkin ice cream! I might have to have one.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Always been a fan of Graeters pumpkin ice cream.

derm
    derm
    Participant

Krista did a pumpkin twinkie at the La Tavola pop up bakery this morning. Pretty darn tasty.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Urban Living Tour returns (with strict safety guidelines) on Aug 30!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS