Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

When will Stauf's in German Village open?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining When will Stauf's in German Village open?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MHJ
    Participant

The sign on the building originally said they would re-open during the summer. We’re in mid-August right now. Any news on when the location will be fully renovated and open to the public again?

Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

My guess would be September… I just saw the new AC unit arrive last week and all the other approvals from the neighborhood have cleared the necessary hurdles judging by the meeting minutes so it must be getting close.

MHJ
    Participant

Does anyone have any updates on this? The Cup O Joe sign is still up and I can’t find any information about when this will open.

drew
    Participant

Does anyone have any updates on this? The Cup O Joe sign is still up and I can’t find any information about when this will open.

There’s no set open date as far as I know – they’ve run into a few unexpected snafus with the buildout – but make no mistake, it’s still moving forward.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Via Stauf’s on FB on Monday: “Getting close in German Village!”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: