Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Whats up at Travonna coffee house?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Whats up at Travonna coffee house?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

chaptal said:
    The convicted sex offender no longer owns the business. According to their facebook page, there is going to be a name change to the coffee house.

Not to be pedantic, but this seems like a logical and obvious course of action for a (edit: two-time) convicted sex offender who needs to maintain his livelihood while he is incarcerated:

Transfer the asset, shuffle some papers, change the name to disassociate with the past, and remain a silent partner.

I don’t buy it, and still wouldn’t touch the place with a ten-foot pole. The sooner a “coffee-shop-by-any-other-name’ ceases to exist at that particular address, the better for this neighborhood and the people who live here.

I will keep saying it: People who support Travonna Coffee Shop are directly supporting a man who preys upon children.

chaptal
    Participant

That’s some heavy conspiracy thinking there.

myliftkk
    Participant

My understanding, quite some time ago, is the other partner(s) bought him out/sent him packing.

There’s generally clauses in a LLC that can allow this to be done, and there’s not really any point in keeping him on as a partner. I’ve not heard anything suggesting otherwise.

Roland
    Participant

Yeah. Have you tried the coffee???

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: