Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Fireproof Building Redevelopment - News & Updates

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Fireproof Building Redevelopment – News & Updates

Viewing 13 posts - 181 through 193 (of 193 total)
  • Author

wpcc88
    Participant

Nice! Not sure I’d want my apartment window right behind it though, …

<span class=”embed-youtube” style=”text-align:center; display: block;”>[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjgHBnpeV0?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent&w=620&h=379%5D</span&gt;

thank you for making my night, one of the best episodes ever.. Taylor House on Bethel has a similar sign, if I can ever figure out how to post a picture here I will do so

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

Same thing with the sign on the Hub. I couldn’t stand that bright green neon light pouring into my apartment all night. I think that green would be worse than the red.

johnwonderbread
    Participant

Any word on final project completion and when they’re going to start moving residents in?

ehill27
    Participant

They removed the construction fence from High St yesterday, and it looks like Chipotle is planning to open on Thursday (12/18).

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Popped in for Chipotle yesterday with the family. Of course, the food is exactly what it’s supposed to be, but the layout is a little weird. It’s a little on the smaller side, and I can see it getting pretty crowded during peak lunch/dinner rushes. For some reason the hallway with the bathrooms and back door is located on the south side of the building along all the windows, which just seems like wasted window space. Would have been nicer to have that reconfigured so there’s more window seating.

Yup. It’s a Chipotle.

bayrea
    Participant

I have stopped by twice since they opened. Once at peek dinner and once at noon on Sunday. Both times I was the only customer in there. I must say it was awesome. I am used to trekking to the Grandview Chipotle and waiting 15 minutes in line.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Yup. It’s a Chipotle.

Perfect Yelp review.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Looks like the exterior just about completed…

FROM HERE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/construction-roundup-january-2015

dalias
    dalias
    Participant

The final two retail spaces (1004 and 1006) between Wright-Patt CU and Chipotle have the for lease signs down and are papered over. Given this is in unison, I would guess they have one tenant building out both spaces. Has anyone heard any word on what is going into this space?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Has anyone heard any word on what is going into this space?

Looking into it now!

heresthecasey
    Participant

The final two retail spaces (1004 and 1006) between Wright-Patt CU and Chipotle have the for lease signs down and are papered over. Given this is in unison, I would guess they have one tenant building out both spaces. Has anyone heard any word on what is going into this space?

Confirmed as PetValu. Nice to have more resident and neighborhood-oriented retail popping up in the area.

ohbr
    Participant

Chain store. Ugh. There goes the neighborhood. Applebee’s, he we come.

Edit: *sarcasm* I actually am glad to see this. A store employee at the Graceland store confirmed this to me a month or so ago as well.

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

When corporate America recognizes you and sends chain stores, that’s when you know your neighborhood is mature and mainstream.

Viewing 13 posts - 181 through 193 (of 193 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Ring in the decade in style! Join us for an all-inclusive NYE celebration!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO