Our City Online

Messageboard - Video Games

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

What video games are you currently playing?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Video Games What video games are you currently playing?

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 990 total)
  • Author

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Hit level 20 in the Division tonight. Still digging it.

OwnTerms
    Participant

Paragon (Epic Games’ new MOBA) is going to be free to play on PC and PS4. The Early Access period starts 3/18, so if you buy a $20 pack with in-game items you can play it. Otherwise, you can wait until the Open Beta this summer and it will always be a free game! Its absolutely gorgeous since it was built on Unreal Engine 4, and looks completely like a AAA title.

OwnTerms
    Participant

Paragon is also cross-playable, so if you have a PS4 your buddy can join you on his or her PC.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

25…pansy ;)

Roland
    Participant

I’m playing Mass Effect 2 right now. I tried slogging through the first Dragon Age but I never could into that. Glad I moved on. ME2 is fantastic so far.

I have so much to catch up on. I’m still playing Star Wars Battlefront as well.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mister Shifter wrote:</div>

25…pansy ;)

I’m at 25 now, alllllright?

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Coremodels wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mister Shifter wrote:</div><br>

25…pansy ;)

I’m at 25 now, alllllright?

Level cap :D

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

While I still really enjoy the Division, its one of the worst technical creations I’ve ever experienced. Missions that won’t start, falling through the floor, and insane exploits are an every single day thing.

bayrea
    Participant

While I still really enjoy the Division, its one of the worst technical creations I’ve ever experienced. Missions that won’t start, falling through the floor, and insane exploits are an every single day thing.

You’re on PC correct? I have read nothing but negative about the PC experience. I am on XBOXONE and haven’t had any real issues. I think it has crashed 3 times in over a month of playing. I have completed the story and am just running the DZ now.

GCrites80s
    Participant

^That’s what I was going to ask. That’s like every 3D PC game I’ve ever played.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Just finished Chrono Trigger on my SNES. So epic.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Coremodels wrote:</div>

You’re on PC correct? I have read nothing but negative about the PC experience. I am on XBOXONE and haven’t had any real issues. I think it has crashed 3 times in over a month of playing. I have completed the story and am just running the DZ now.

Nope, on PS4 for this. No crashes necessarily, but the number of times I’ve fallen through the floor repeatedly is probably 20…the number of times I’ve teleported to a mission start and it wouldn’t start, probably 15. The unlimited damage exploit was pretty much ruining the DZ for quite a while, fixed now. The exploits on the incursion have meant that there’s a stupid amount of people in 200+ gear who never took a point of damage getting it.

Again, I’m still playing daily, still like it (speaking of daily, they didn’t even load up daily missions on Friday…), just wish it was less buggy and less exploited.

I mean, I’m level 30, done the incursion multiple times, 61 DZ level, and 194 gear score…so clearly I’m committed.

ricospaz
    Participant

I’m playing Wolfenstein, really enjoying it. Waiting on Uncharted 4.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Recently I purchased a boxed Super Famicom off of Amazon for $60. It was in near mint condition. Opened it up with no signs of dust or corrosion.

I also purchased the best flash cart for the system, the SD2SNES

It uses a field programmable gate array (FPGA) which allows the chip to be reprogrammed per the developers specs. So the chip essentially becomes the processor and enhancement chips which produces the same results as as the original cart. The only down side is that it can’t play GSU-1/2 (SuperFX chip) and SA-1 enhancement chips.. yet! In the mean time I purchased the JP version of Star Fox and Yoshi’s Island as well as a NA version of Super Mario RPG off of eBay.

Lastly, a kickstarter that hit their goal back in 2012 is about to go into production with an RGB component cable for the SNES/Genesis. Nothing like this was released here in the states. Europe and Japan got the SCART cable which is essentially the same thing but this is all done through standard RCA ports on the back of your tv. The result is that the cable cleans up fuzzies and produces better colors

Can’t wait, what a time to be retro gaming ;)

You might ask yourself why I’m not just using emulators. Well there’s something to say about playing on original hardware that emulation just can’t master. BSNES is the closest to the real thing out there but there’s still slight input lag (around 50-100ms) and when you’re doing precision platforming, you gotta have the SNES to get rid of that input lag. And the SNES just looks great in your entertainment console ;)

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

So yeah…I do play a lot…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 990 total)

The forum ‘Video Games’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: