Our City Online

Messageboard - Video Games

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

What video games are you currently playing?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Video Games What video games are you currently playing?

This topic contains 989 replies, has 91 voices, and was last updated by Coremodels Coremodels 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

PlayStation 3 pre-owned 80 GB console — $79.99

Gamestop Black Friday Deal.

Oh, snap. Nice.

I was already thinking the $180 5-game bundle was a good deal:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/consoles/playstation-3-160gb-refurbished-blast-from-the-past-system-bundle/121779

But that’s even better since I can pick up The Last of Us for $20 and be done with everything for $100.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

What are you playing these days?

I’m also a fan of Kal-Q-La-Tor.

Roland
    Participant

I tend to get older versions of video games on Steam sales, so I’m actually introducing myself to the Fallout series now by playing Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (i.e., the one with all the DLC ever released for the game). Interesting, not quite as clean or user-friendly an interface as the Elder Scrolls series (the other major line from the same studio, Bethesda), but good. But I can see myself getting into this.

Fallout 3 was my introduction to the series. It’s fantastic. Those songs will get stuck in your head F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

Roland
    Participant

Well obviously! Watch out for the snake though. :)

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Roland wrote:</div>
    What are you playing these days?

I’m also a fan of Kal-Q-La-Tor.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Favorite Fallout 4 quest so far.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Finally got on the Rocket League train. Crazy fun.

Looking forward to some 4×4 LAN Party action with this one. ;)

30% off on Steam through Dec 1st: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252950/

bayrea
    Participant

I liked the concept behind this quest but the fact that you had to stay tuned into the Silver Shroud radio station got old fast. BTW your character looks like Bradley Cooper. I tried to make a character that looks like me and all I got was Rocky Dennis from Mask.

Favorite Fallout 4 quest so far.

<span class=”embed-youtube” style=”text-align:center; display: block;”>[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uawOiNNk00?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent&w=620&h=379%5D</span&gt;

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Dudes, if you at all enjoyed the Arkham series plus huge open world exploration plus the movie Mad Max, you gotta get Mad Max. PC/PS4/XBO

I’m blown away how they adapted the world of hte movie and made it a detailed and fun game.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Update: Ordered online!

Gamestop was also doing a “buy 2 of anything used and get another used thing free”.

So I got the 80GB PS3 + Last of US + GTA5 for $99. ;)

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Coremodels wrote:</div>

Update: Ordered online!

Gamestop was also doing a “buy 2 of anything used and get another used thing free”.

So I got the 80GB PS3 + Last of US + GTA5 for $99. ;)

That’s a fantastic combo, should account for MANY hours of fun.

Roland
    Participant

I got a new video card! I’m now playing Star Wars Battlefront now and all is right in the world. I wish it had more of the squad/command elements of some of the Battlefield franchise had. This is more of a casual style shooter. Gorgeous game though.

I’m getting my Star Wars on!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Played a little WHO’S YOUR DADDY over the weekend…

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Bro Force and Axiom Verge are on my wish list right now but I already have sucha back log of games to play.

Girlfriend got me Yoshi’s Wooly World for Christmas and it’s a blast. However I still have to finish up 100%ing Mad Max hah. First World problems, etc.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 990 total)

The forum ‘Video Games’ is closed to new topics and replies.