Messageboard - Video Games

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

What video games are you currently playing?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Video Games What video games are you currently playing?

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I currently have 18 hrs played on Mad Max, and while not perfect, it’s a hell of a lot of fun. A little too easy and repetitive, but fun. I got it for under $20 too for the PC too. at 18 hrs, I’ve only completed 20% of the game.

Its big…and super depressing. But yeah, definitely fun. Its basically Shadows of Mordor (which is, in turn, Arkham games) but in the Mad Max world.

bayrea
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ricospaz wrote:</div>
    I currently have 18 hrs played on Mad Max, and while not perfect, it’s a hell of a lot of fun. A little too easy and repetitive, but fun. I got it for under $20 too for the PC too. at 18 hrs, I’ve only completed 20% of the game.

Its big…and super depressing. But yeah, definitely fun. Its basically Shadows of Mordor (which is, in turn, Arkham games) but in the Mad Max world.

Yeah, I just finished the story last night. It’s a good game but they could have made it great. First no big trucks or motorcycles? How fun would it be to take down a convoy that had a semi at the lead. Second, the boss battles were repetative and the only real challenge I had was the gastown race. I still plan on going back and completing all the wasteland side missions though.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Coremodels wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ricospaz wrote:</div><br>

Yeah, I just finished the story last night. It’s a good game but they could have made it great. First no big trucks or motorcycles? How fun would it be to take down a convoy that had a semi at the lead. Second, the boss battles were repetative and the only real challenge I had was the gastown race. I still plan on going back and completing all the wasteland side missions though.

Yeah, I would have liked a LOT more exploration of The Buzzard storyline too. Felt like a lot could have been explored that wasn’t. Still a lot of fun though.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

MARIO

MAKER

THE BEST

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Addicted.

ricospaz
    Participant

ok so FALLOUT 4 is released tomorrow. I’ve already given the wife and kids a kiss goodbye. Can’t wait for this! I hope it’s up to the hype. the Fallout series is one of my favorites of all time.

Roland
    Participant

I’m playing the first Dragon Age game right now. After playing Mass Effect 1, Dragon Age seems kinda boring. The story is alright. It just feels like a slog to me and I’m not feeling it. When Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront coming out. I’m wondering what the hell I’m doing trying to catch up with these old games!

OneBagTravel
    Participant

As close as I can get to 100%ing Shadows of Mordor. Love the Arkham style games. I’ll be working on Mad Max next.

Roland
    Participant

So I picked up Star Wars Battlefront and installed it on my PC. I know its been a while since I’ve upgraded but it wouldn’t even play. Some dust even coughed out of the front of the computer. Updated all my drivers but still no luck.

Might be time for a new video card!

OneBagTravel
    Participant

I lied in the post above. I’m rocking Arkham Knight now which is amazing. Then Mad Max ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Some dust even coughed out of the front of the computer.

I think the old jalopies that Mickey Mouse used to drive would pull the same kind of move. ;)

Roland
    Participant

Hahaha! Walker it was totally like that.

Now I’m going down this rabbit hole that starts when you just need to upgrade a video card but end up reading about mini gaming rigs. What are you playing these days?

gramarye
    Participant

I tend to get older versions of video games on Steam sales, so I’m actually introducing myself to the Fallout series now by playing Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (i.e., the one with all the DLC ever released for the game). Interesting, not quite as clean or user-friendly an interface as the Elder Scrolls series (the other major line from the same studio, Bethesda), but good. But I can see myself getting into this.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

What are you playing these days?

Not too many…. Mario Maker. Cities: Skylines.

Contemplating a refurbished PS3 to get around to The Last of Us at GTAV. ;)

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Roland wrote:</div>
    What are you playing these days?

Not too many…. Mario Maker. Cities: Skylines.

Contemplating a refurbished PS3 to get around to The Last of Us at GTAV. ;)

PlayStation 3 pre-owned 80 GB console — $79.99

Gamestop Black Friday Deal.

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 990 total)

The forum ‘Video Games’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: