Our City Online

Messageboard - Video Games

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

What video games are you currently playing?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Video Games What video games are you currently playing?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 990 total)
  • Author

Core_Models

I am in a beta test of The Old Republic, if I understand the privacy issues, I really can’t say more…but that is all I’m playing, and I’m playing WAY too f’ing much of it.

DonnaTate

I play WoW with Roland, and I think we’re going to start playing the new Star Wars game when it comes out :)

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

Core_Models said:
    I am in a beta test of The Old Republic, if I understand the privacy issues, I really can’t say more…but that is all I’m playing, and I’m playing WAY too f’ing much of it.

envy.

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

i just joined the uncharted 3 multiplayer beta tonite.

damn, is it fun.

damn, i suck.

gramarye
    Participant

Heh. I just looked back at my post from 8 months ago and it says I was playing HOMM3 and TESIV: Oblivion then.

That hasn’t changed.

Man, I’ve gotten a lot of hours out of those, especially HOMM3.

Also, I’ve switched off video games and started playing a lot more board and card games lately. Arkham Horror, Descent, Middle Earth Quest, Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne, Dominion, Formula D, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic, Stone Age, Shadows Over Camelot, Battlestar Galactica, etc.

Ltrgman

awd86ed said:
    Shadow of colossus is getting HD graphics for ps3. Probably one of the best ps2 games.
    I do love me some mgs. Snake eater was my favorite of the series too.

I’ve been wanting to play Shadow for so long now. Good reminder. I’ll definitely be looking for a copy of that.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

TINY TOWER!

DavidF
    Participant

Just downloaded Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Just pre-ordered Modern Warfare 3, which for Wii doesn’t come out till 12/31.

I am a on the ball nerd, can’t get enough COD.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Deus Ex.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Deus Ex Human Revolution. It is epic.

people211

The Game of Life!.. And I just added to the family so my little blue car is a lot more full halfway through the game than it was at the beginning..

Mister Shifter
    Participant

A few hours into Deus Ex.

DavidF
    Participant

Coremodels said:
    Deus Ex Human Revolution. It is epic.

Clever use of the theme music from Ghost in the Shell in that trailer. Very meta-geek.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 990 total)

The forum ‘Video Games’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION