Our City Online

Messageboard - Video Games

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

What video games are you currently playing?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Video Games What video games are you currently playing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 990 total)
  • Author

Yojimbo

Just thought I’d start a new thread to see what game you’re exercising your thumbs on.

I’ve been playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 multiplayer for months now and I still love it. The maps are huge, the classes unique, and the gameplay is frenetic and fun. I’m also really looking forward to the Red Dead Redemption Zombie DLC that’s coming out in 11 days. Can’t wait to headshot some zombies with my Schofield revolver.

And there’s always StarCraft II. When I play 1v1 online I win about 40% of the time. It seems really hit or miss, I either kick my opponents tail or I get obliterated. There have been few close matches. It’s even more fun when you play 2 v 2 and you teamup with someone you know and can chat over skype.

What are y’all playin’?

ohiojimmie
    Participant

I have been switching between Bad Company 2 and MW2 multiplayers when I have the time. My levels are still really low because I got the new Xbox which doesn’t support the old memory cards. Most of my friends have been playing Halo Reach but I’m turned off from Halo 3. NHL is usually a lot of fun to play too.

ohiojimmie
    Participant

double post. wtf.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

11/9 Call of Duty: Black Ops for Wii

I will play the crap out of this. I’ve already played probably 150hrs of Modern Warfare Reflex.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

tiger woods online golf

Schoolboy
    Participant

not a gamer by any means, but i can’t wait for the next fallout to come out next week

Tenzo
    Participant

DonnaTate

Sometimes after the baby goes to bed for the night, I manage to play a little WoW – maybe get in a raid before going to bed. :)

Core_Models

Battlefield 1943, just picked up Medal of Honor, waiting on Fallout: New Vegas.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Mostly casual games on Wii and iPhone.

http://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/and-yet-it-moves

http://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/cave-story

http://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/portal-1

http://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/bit-trip-runner

Haven’t had a lot of time lately to sit and play bigger games. I do want to pick up NBA Jam for the Wii though. ;)

Talcott

I’m back on a World of Warcraft kick. I don’t raid (too much like a team sport for my taste), but I enjoy leveling and soloing.

And, now that my hunter can have 20 pets, I’ve basically started playing Pokemon with it. I just wish there were more tameable dinosaurs.

honavery

Assassins Creed 2 (PS3)
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS3 via PSN)
    Cut the Rope (iPhone)
    Angry Birds (iPhone)

Roland
    Participant

Playing World of Warcraft fairly regularly.

I am looking forward to playing:

Halo Reach
    Civilization 5
    Starcraft 2
    Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2
    Fallout 4

futureman
    Participant

Still working through the Fallout 3 DLC’s (on spaceship zeta now), I want to get them done before New Vegas comes out.

maveric1
    Participant

Playing Halo: Reach and MW2. Looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas and CoD: Black Ops.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 990 total)

The forum ‘Video Games’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: