Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Neighborhood Launch - News & Discussion

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Neighborhood Launch – News & Discussion

This topic contains 206 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  CB_downtowner 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 196 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • Author

Robertsd937
    Participant

Well, like I said in the other thread, it appears my opinion is not welcome here. I can read the writing on the wall so there is no longer any point of wasting mine or you alls time. So I’m out….but a couple of things..

Yes Walker….shared wall = stack and packs.
    banksta…yes, Edwards SUCKS. If you find a way to get rich by indexing experience on google, let us know. But since you’re life is awesome and have never encountered a bad apartment complex(s), I wish you the best of luck in your “awesome life”.
    Condescending people….I have nothing to say to either of you.

Peace out….have fun with your slow echo chamber website (seriously, get another host…really slow). Blah blah blah.

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

LOL- if you’re not in Powell, its stack and pack.

Big Drew
    Participant

I wish you the best of luck in your awesome life.<br>

Thank you, the best to you and yours as well!

SteveKZ087
    Participant

This was a hilarious diversion. Now returning to our regularly scheduled conversations regarding facts and primary sources.

CB_downtowner
    Participant

Wow, this area is looking great! I walk by this area most days so it’s fun to see the progress. A few things I’ve noticed in the area:
    -I think all the new Bishop Walk condos are basically done save for some detailing and everyone’s moved in
    -Self storage exterior looks mostly finished with window going in
    -Neilston apartment building foundation is set. And they’re starting to build the ground level now
    -Condos by Hills have steel frames up. Looks above-ground so hopefully these will go up fast

And just down the street, the site that I believe is Jimmy John’s looks very far along. And on the other side toward 4th, noticed the signs officially go up that Pins is under construction. Progress!

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

Where’s the Jimmy John’s going?

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Where’s the Jimmy John’s going?

Right next door to Brioso.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Hey can I live in one of these for $600 a month? ;)

Mo007
    Participant

The 6th St Mews will be delivered by end of Q1 2016. They are in framing stage right now, and all the side walks will be red brick. I’m very fortunate to live in this neighborhood.

Eridony
    Eridony
    Participant

The 6th St Mews will be delivered by end of Q1 2016. They are in framing stage right now, and all the side walks will be red brick. I’m very fortunate to live in this neighborhood.

Wasn’t that a month ago?

Anyway I’m hoping we hear about the never piece of development soon. I think someone mentioned the possibility of another “mews” development.

Mo007
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mo007 wrote:</div>

Wasn’t that a month ago?

Anyway I’m hoping we hear about the never piece of development soon. I think someone mentioned the possibility of another “mews” development.

I meant end of Q1 2017. The 2 larger units will have balconies facing the Columbus skyline. Although not similar to the Scioto Miles views from Miranova or North Bank, it will be the only units in Neighborhood Launch with such views, until the 5 story corner building of Gay and 6th St is developed.

The developer will also do similar units across the 6th St Mews sometime in 2017-2018.

CB_downtowner
    Participant

I really like the idea of fast-tracking more of the Mews projects because they seem to be going up so much quicker. Because they don’t have to build below-ground. This also looks like a beautiful project. I hadn’t seen updates but the pictures and floorplans on the NL site help put a picture together. I can kind of see how garages are incorporated in but I’m not fully piecing that together yet.
    http://www.neighborhoodlaunch.com/floorplans

Also… the self-storage building looks really close to done. The wall facing NL is a bit of an eyesore, but the sides facing Long St and 4th St are at least a little interesting. But pretty cool to see that development go up lightning fast.

Viewing 12 posts - 196 through 207 (of 207 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.