Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Neighborhood Launch - News & Discussion

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Neighborhood Launch – News & Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 207 total)
  • Author

Big Drew
    Participant

Edwards is the virus of real estate development. Most likely another one of Coleman’s insider deals. I am amazed they haven’t gotten investigated yet.

Source…or it’s not real.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Source…or it’s not real.

What? An anonymous person making vague random assertions isn’t good enough for you? ;)

Analogue Kid
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>banksta wrote:</div>
    Source…or it’s not real.

What? An anonymous person making vague random assertions isn’t good enough for you? ;)

I’ll only take such assertions if they come from someone reputable like Donald Trump.

Robertsd937
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Robertsd937 wrote:</div>
    Edwards is the virus of real estate development. Most likely another one of Coleman’s insider deals. I am amazed they haven’t gotten investigated yet.

Source…or it’s not real.

I used to live in one of their properties. They suck. Life experience is source enough…and one day it’ll be googleable.

Pro Se
    Participant

What “sucks” about them? If you are making such bold assertions, the least you can do is be explicit.

But there’s another matter, what does the qualify of the build have to do with the corruption claims you also boldly make?

If you’ve got something concrete to put out there about these heavy allegations, do so. Otherwise, you are entirely lacking in credibility and will be regularly dismissed.

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

FWIW, I have lived in an Edwards build for a few years now, and though I have a few minor complaints, my neighbors, friends and I have had a very positive experience.

Robertsd937
    Participant

What “sucks” about them? If you are making such bold assertions, the least you can do is be explicit.

But there’s another matter, what does the qualify of the build have to do with the corruption claims you also boldly make?

If you’ve got something concrete to put out there about these heavy allegations, do so. Otherwise, you are entirely lacking in credibility and will be regularly dismissed.

First off…let’s tone down that condescending attitude, boy. That is the type of attitude that is the reason messageboards go bad. Let’s be friends here and not pretend we are smarter than other people because we use big words. Catch my drift? Good. Glad we cleared that up.

Now Edwards is fairly shady, operates under 5 different companies, and their rental properties are bait and switch operations. A LOT sucks about them. Go to apartmentratings.com for a good look at how they operate. Now I have no real experience with them selling/buying real estate for their stack and packs, perhaps someone can chime in there. But in the apartments, plenty of experience there. The website I provided provides a lot info from people who actually rented their properties. Not everything is roses over there.

But doesn’t it strike you (or anyone else) Edwards seems to be the only game in town with these downtown redevelopment stack and packs? Seems shady to me.

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

But doesn’t it strike you (or anyone else) Edwards seems to be the only game in town with these downtown redevelopment stack and packs? Seems shady to me.

It does not, since they are certainly not the ‘only game’ downtown. Or even on Gay Street for that matter.

ohbr
    Participant

This is the song that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. Some people started blaming Coleman for their woes, they just kept on singing on forever just because [repeat]

Big Drew
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>banksta wrote:</div>
    Source…or it’s not real.

Maybe we trust the conspiracy theorists just this one time ;-)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

…stack and packs…

Weird way to describe 1600+ sqft 3 bedroom townhome condos with garages.

http://www.neighborhoodlaunch.com/floorplans?building=0&price_range=0&bedrooms=0&floor_plan=0&search=true

WJT
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Pro Se wrote:</div>

First off…let’s tone down that condescending attitude, boy. That is the type of attitude that is the reason messageboards go bad. Let’s be friends here and not pretend we are smarter than other people because we use big words. Catch my drift? Good. Glad we cleared that up.

Now Edwards is fairly shady, operates under 5 different companies, and their rental properties are bait and switch operations. A LOT sucks about them. Go to apartmentratings.com for a good look at how they operate. Now I have no real experience with them selling/buying real estate for their stack and packs, perhaps someone can chime in there. But in the apartments, plenty of experience there. The website I provided provides a lot info from people who actually rented their properties. Not everything is roses over there.

I think you need to look at your own condescending attitude before calling out anyone else about theirs. Just sayin’. I mean, ‘boy’..really? And you have cleared up nothing.

CB_downtowner
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Robertsd937 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Pro Se wrote:</div><br>

I think you need to look at your own condescending attitude before calling out anyone else about theirs. Just sayin’. I mean, ‘boy’..really? And you have cleared up nothing.

Should have used the word ‘millennial.’ Or ‘Benjamin Button boomer’

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

You guys are feeding right into his/her trolling…..or whatever, have fun with it.

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

You guys are feeding right into his/her trolling…..or whatever, have fun with it.

Beat me to it. Welcome to the internet.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 207 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Ring in the decade in style! Join us for an all-inclusive NYE celebration!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO