Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Kerr Street Place - Condos in Italian Village

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Kerr Street Place – Condos in Italian Village

This topic contains 36 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  News 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

kmg67
    Participant

Three stories and skinny. I see the back of it as I am going down the ramp to 670 w from 4th.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

New townhome condos

kmg67
    Participant

jpizzow said:
    New townhome condos

Thanks – I knew this was the place someone would know.

tolemac5050
    Participant
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I wonder how they’re pricing.

dru
    Participant

i am also wondering about the over/under on how many threads this can be asked in. it’s currently at 4.

placebohigh
    Participant

Of course they leave that info off the site

tolemac5050
    Participant

Snarf said:
    I wonder how they’re pricing.

from $300,000 to $450,000

News
    Participant

Clever design saves challenging lot along I-670
    By Jim Weiker
    The Columbus Dispatch
    Sunday February 12, 2012 5:51 AM

Getting exposure for her latest housing development has been the least of Connie Klema’s problems. Like a giant billboard, the Italian Village house she is building rises less than 20 feet from an entrance ramp for I-670. Each day, thousands of freeway travelers fall within its shadow.

READ MORE: http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/home_and_garden/2012/02/12/clever-design-saves-challenging-lot-along-i-670.html

mrpoppinzs

I do not think I would want to pay that much and end up living so close to the freeway. That lot really is very tiny and I give the architect credit for being creative.

cbus11

The home owners could always put advertisments on their window blinds and make some extra money from Clear Channel.

Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

I like the condos. It’s always nice to see more and more housing development in around downtown.

Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

Does anyone know anything that going on with that huge parcel of land across from the Old Wonderland site by 1st Avenue and 4th street?

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

You mean the Jeffrey site. Last I heard, Waggenbrenner bought up a pretty good portion of it. That was a few months ago. Have not heard anything since.

Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

jpizzow said:
    You mean the Jeffrey site. Last I heard, Waggenbrenner bought up a pretty good portion of it. That was a few months ago. Have not heard anything since.

Yea probally. That’s a perfect spot for a huge condo development. etc..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.