Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Restaurant Impossible Filming at Cray

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Restaurant Impossible Filming at Cray

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

scarletandgrey
    Participant

Small plates are the worst food trend of all time. Make the portions really small, and charge the same amount as a full plate.

CbusBiz
    Participant

If they had filmed an episode of this show during the final months of Betty’s or Surly Girl, it would have won a Golden Globe.

patient_zero
    Participant

Airing 10pm tonight (Wed, April 27) on Food Network is “Ambush: Cray, Cray”.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

thanks for the heads up.

bayrea
    Participant

The one thing I miss most about getting rid of cable are the cooking shows. I could watch Bobby Flay BBQ in his backyard all day.

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

I’m surprised they even made it to the airing of the show.

derm
    derm
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>patient_zero wrote:</div>

The one thing I miss most about getting rid of cable are the cooking shows. I could watch Bobby Flay BBQ in his backyard all day.

Netflix and Amazon Prime have all the cooking shows all seasons. If you dont have them google Great Chefs on Youtube

wpcc88
    Participant

One of the more underwhelming episodes. Has anyone been back, has it changed? I know the one he did in Cleveland by my parents is now on O’Charleys.

JakeNic
    Participant

One of the more underwhelming episodes. Has anyone been back, has it changed? I know the one he did in Cleveland by my parents is now on O’Charleys.

According to Yelp, any changes have not been for the better. :-\ It’s a shame, it’s a neat space in a good location. Sounds like it needs some better management.

mdonahoe7
    mdonahoe7
    Participant

My wife and I have been thinking about trying out Factory on 4th. Has anyone been there since it appeared on Restaurant Impossible? Has it improved any? Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE