Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

What is going on at Spaghetti Warehouse?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining What is going on at Spaghetti Warehouse?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

El Diablo Einstein
    Participant

terrible food and terrible service. wont be going back.

Coy
    Participant

The only time I eat at SW is when my father in law is in town and I have no choice.
    But, the very last thing I want to know when I am there is “what’s going on” in the kitchen.
    I probably wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if half of what I expected was true…

Instead, go to Moretti’s on Sawmill.. they have meatball pizza for christsake.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

My first job was bussing tables at Moretti’s on Sawmill, 20 years ago.

It’s still my favorite Italian in the city. Everything is made from scratch in the kitchen, including the (awesome) pasta, to order, every time. So good.

News
    Participant

Restaurant Review: Spaghetti Warehouse
    September 17, 2014 9:19 am – Miriam Bowers Abbott

In spite of writing about food in Columbus for umpteen million years, the longstanding Spaghetti Warehouse has never been the subject of any personal focus. This is probably because the Warehouse is part of a chain, and chains are seldom the subject of restaurant reviews — unless there is some novel local angle. But given that the Spaghetti Warehouse has been a culinary hotbed of controversy on the messageboard, that’s local enough to inspire a little tour of the restaurant located just west of Downtown.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/restaurant-review-spaghetti-warehouse-ma1

ryanmiller
    Participant

I did a secret shopper type deal at Maggiano’s when I lived in Charlotte. I got to sample a lot of their foods and they were all AMAZING. Esp. for a chain restaurant.

Ohioirish
    Participant

I grew up in Grandview and lunch at SW was a big treat if you earned “Citizen of the Month” status. Might explain my lack of COTM commendations. I haven’t been there in several years but the last few times I’d been there – the odor when you walked in the door was horrible. It smelled just moldy. The salad and breadsticks were fine but my husband ordered spaghetti and the portion was quite small for what we paid.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: